Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man is that 9R ever lame compared to that 165 turboR holy smokes what a difference in ground speed. His boost sounds like crap whats wrong with it? wont even get on the snow and go up hill? is it a 146? that NA850 doo was right there with it. great video

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree, they do seem to have a lot of issues for something claimed to be the ultimate.
Be OK if they were 12 grand. They’re the most expensive sleds on the snow. Now I’m not brand bashing. I will ride anything but man. With today’s technology there is no reason for brand new pieces of ch!t to not last an eight day trip.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree, they do seem to have a lot of issues for something claimed to be the ultimate.
There’s clearly something wrong between the crank and clutch… the 850 na’s don’t seem to have an issue.. to install the clutch poo corp sends two bolts, one to torque on the clutch, (sacrificial bolt) then change out to new bolt…. Seems like a bandage to a bigger issue to me… you doo fellas can surely relate to that with your 3-4 year running belt issues, more fins, fans and vented covers 🤔🙄😂😂

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy in our group had his bolt come loose and start rattling around a couple days ago. Clutch stayed on the crank. It was dealer installed 100km prior.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s to bad that they can’t get a handle on it. Gonna cost them some paying customers if they don’t figure this out.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s clearly something wrong between the crank and clutch… the 850 na’s don’t seem to have an issue.. to install the clutch poo corp sends two bolts, one to torque on the clutch, (sacrificial bolt) then change out to new bolt…. Seems like a bandage to a bigger issue to me… you doo fellas can surely relate to that with your 3-4 year running belt issues, more fins, fans and vented covers 🤔🙄😂😂
But changing belts got me home. I was one of the 16 belt blown per season guys. I switched brands

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy just got one out of trout lake was 2900$ but had to make two trips for visy issues Matt must has a SPECIAL RATE

Top Bottom