Muskoka Freerider

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt’s a fan of suitcases. Another video of him complaint about a few Db increase lol. Yeah stingers are to much noise for daily riding but ditching the stock muffler in favour of 6-10lbs weight loss that hangs outside the centreline seems like a no brainer.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt’s a fan of suitcases. Another video of him complaint about a few Db increase lol. Yeah stingers are to much noise for daily riding but ditching the stock muffler in favour of 6-10lbs weight loss that hangs outside the centreline seems like a no brainer.
It's probably cheaper and better for everyone to lose 10lbs than worry about can weight.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's probably cheaper and better for everyone to lose 10lbs than worry about can weight.

Nothing wrong with both lol. I’m also guessing Matt doesn’t have 10lbs to lose. Plus the right can sounds so much better, unless it’s a Catalyst where even Turcotte commented how Jamie’s sounded like it had twins on it.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with both lol. I’m also guessing Matt doesn’t have 10lbs to lose. Plus the right can sounds so much better, unless it’s a Catalyst where even Turcotte commented how Jamie’s sounded like it had twins on it.
If you're already thin and can't lose 10 lbs then you could put 10 pounds of muscle on. Even better to toss a 500lb beast around . Sound is personal preference, I also prefer stock can. Maybe it's because I'm old lol.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're already thin and can't lose 10 lbs then you could put 10 pounds of muscle on. Even better to toss a 500lb beast around . Sound is personal preference, I also prefer stock can. Maybe it's because I'm old lol.

I’m not very old… 42 and still like noise lol… Well good noise like 2 stokes, V8’s and diesels. But yeah 10lbs of muscle would be better.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jamie’s sled probably does have twins on it lol

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Matt was making comments about his belt and showing string on the ground, why wouldn't he inspect and replace rather than destroying it late then cleaning up and dealing with broken parts ? I replaced my ski rubbers with the ones Norona was recommending. Looks like nice deep pow in Revy, fun to be had.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt was making comments about his belt and showing string on the ground, why wouldn't he inspect and replace rather than destroying it late then cleaning up and dealing with broken parts ? I replaced my ski rubbers with the ones Norona was recommending. Looks like nice deep pow in Revy, fun to be had.
He’s younger, as we get older, we get smarter. I watch my footwells for evidence of belt catastrophe regularly. The younger dudes pinned to win it. Lol. I would change it just for the inconsistency and performance. You could actually hear the sled sounded like it needed a belt change.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ehhhh. I've had cans. These days I'm good with the stock exhaust and the sounds of the wastegate. I can still hear at the end of the day this way. Have enough hearing loss in my life.

All good to like stock 20+lb suitcases but for people to just sit in their Karen chairs and bash anyone who has something their “sensitive” ears can’t handle is just laughable. Get bent I say to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom