Muskoka Freerider

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why he brought the BRP's on the trip, cant be breaking down on a trip like that..
Nice he had an extra for his buddy whos Boost quit..
:p
I love riding, but I’d get tired real quick of owning a boost. Especially since I never get the good ones.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s a pretty funny comment Chris. Are you saying that the Poo tracks don’t rip spinning on a sharp stump? Maybe they dont spin the track fast enough to do any damage. Lol
No. a track is a track but I was trying to match the stupidity of mikermz250 about having to take a Doo for reliability. My point was that the Doo could have ripped a track like several ripped tracks we have seen in these low snow conditions and that Doo would be out of commision just like a dead Poo.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris, you sure have a hate on for the Doo. It would be nice if there was a good dump over there in the Kootenays so you could be busy riding instead of trolling.
It is getting a little tiring.
No not at all. This was about someone else poking the bear and I just gave a sarcastic response. Doo is great and have been getting better every year. I didn't even know this was a brand specific thread that made it look as if I was trolling?

mikermz250

Reaction score
No not at all. This was about someone else poking the bear and I just gave a sarcastic response. Doo is great and have been getting better every year. I didn't even know this was a brand specific thread that made it look as if I was trolling?
Spicy!
I meant it in the kindest joking way
IMO their all ticking time bombs these days
Doo,Poo,Cat… only us will continue to pay more and more for less and less reliability.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s how sponsorship works. If they give you free product it’s the best on the planet. If you have to pay for it then it’s not worth buying.
And that's why I don't listen to anything sponsored people say. I think manufacturers would be better off spending marketing money in different ways

Top Bottom