Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think munster knows better than to cut off the guy with the most views in the world haha. I'm betting with his lifestyle there isn't much time for mods. I have a skid plate that's been sitting in my garage since i picked up my sled and im not nearly as busy as him

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been lots of time for add on’s this year. Hahaha got some snow now hopefully we got in kakwa or be a trip to somewhere that has Snow.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want that DEEP chow....

He did mention that 100 km/hr wheelies on the new sled were probably good for the belt.... I think the first LYNX vid?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
199km and a shredded belt??? I know the sled hasn’t been ridden by a little old lady but thats not super belt life for any sled.
I saw a video on Instagram of a fat guy on a 24 expert just keeping er pinned and ripping wheelies all over the place. Didn't look like he had any belt issues. Freeloader probably got a lemon Lynx
1000009960.jpg

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a video on Instagram of a fat guy on a 24 expert just keeping er pinned and ripping wheelies all over the place. Didn't look like he had any belt issues. Freeloader probably got a lemon Lynx
Sooo you're sayin the turbskidoo is now the new yammacat 4S?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still don't understand why some guys want to ride a 146" sled in deep snow. Constantly struggling to go where a 165 goes with ease doesn't sound like a good time to me.
I bet Matt would have liked to ride his 165 but buddy with the blown up poo needed it.

Top Bottom