Muskoka Freerider

Rn4

Reaction score
That 600 kept up to turcotte pretty good from what it looked like in his video

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That 600 kept up to turcotte pretty good from what it looked like in his video
Not really, most of the terrain was small but it did good for a 600. It took him multiple runs poaching track to make the big drainage pull.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please enlighten us with why Matt would video himself at the AC dealership and talk about wanting to get some seat time..??

lol ok no prob

the guy generates revenue based on snowmobilers watching his videos. The larger audience he can attain the more revenue. I can guarantee he doesn't actually want to struggle around all season on a 600cc kids sled in the worlds deepest snow. Hes smart, and what better way to attract all the viewers than by having a sled from each brand. He obviously figures there's enough die hard cat guys left to make that worth his effort. Or maybe he got his hands on an 858 Who knows. Im sure hes had offers to ride one specific brand, but that is not good for his business model. Hes doing better than any factory rider thats forsure

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ok no prob

the guy generates revenue based on snowmobilers watching his videos. The larger audience he can attain the more revenue. I can guarantee he doesn't actually want to struggle around all season on a 600cc kids sled in the worlds deepest snow. Hes smart, and what better way to attract all the viewers than by having a sled from each brand. He obviously figures there's enough die hard cat guys left to make that worth his effort. Or maybe he got his hands on an 858 Who knows. Im sure hes had offers to ride one specific brand, but that is not good for his business model. Hes doing better than any factory rider i can almost guarantee it.

Ibexx guys claimed on the Snowest podcast that their turbo catalyst at 9psi can keep up to a stock 850 turbo. Would be interesting to see Matt prove that true or false.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may be he getting one of guys getting the catylyst with 800ctec
few shops putting those together atm guess they pretty much bolt right in

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ok no prob

the guy generates revenue based on snowmobilers watching his videos. The larger audience he can attain the more revenue. I can guarantee he doesn't actually want to struggle around all season on a 600cc kids sled in the worlds deepest snow. Hes smart, and what better way to attract all the viewers than by having a sled from each brand. He obviously figures there's enough die hard cat guys left to make that worth his effort. Or maybe he got his hands on an 858 Who knows. Im sure hes had offers to ride one specific brand, but that is not good for his business model. Hes doing better than any factory rider thats forsure

Thank you for confirming your perversity…

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And also Jamie is damn good at riding so that helps haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamie is an amazing rider from what I’ve seen and heard. Neighbour is good friends with him and met him at the Edm sled show. Super nice guy, tones of talent.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s a good friend of mine. No one else would put that 600 in those spots that’s forsure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Be nice when the 858 comes out. Might need to switch back. Lol. Might be able to Carry my 240 around.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jamie is an amazing rider from what I’ve seen and heard. Neighbour is good friends with him and met him at the Edm sled show. Super nice guy, tones of talent.

Ya I grew up with his older sister and rode with him a couple times in Blue, fun as hell to watch. We watched him ripping dirt bikes and sleds at 5 years old in their front yard and knew he would be killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4375.jpeg

Sounds like there headed north. Alaska?? Keith Curtis was just up there.

Top Bottom