Muskoka Freerider

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be wrong but in that last video of Matt’s, there’s 7+ Polaris sleds and I’m sure Kieth is the only one that is sponsored? But your likely right, in a lot of the videos, there’s more Polaris sponsored riders than doo…

Keith, Caleb and Turcotte all get machines. Now if you are a buddy with one of those guys it would only make sense to get the same equipment so you have ease to spare parts for probably a good discount...

I dont like Doo by any means but to say Polaris is superior is laughable. The engine on the Doo right now is the one to beat, I hate them frenchies as much as the next guy but right now they have that turbo working good.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said superior. I said they are both great sleds. Everyone has a preference great! Ride it!

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be wrong but in that last video of Matt’s, there’s 7+ Polaris sleds and I’m sure Kieth is the only one that is sponsored? But your likely right, in a lot of the videos, there’s more Polaris sponsored riders than doo…

Caleb is sponsored is he not? His cameraman chooses to ride Cat. Muskoka flops back and forth all season long depending on the day and what sled is still currently running.

Polaris has done a great job at sponsorships and social media. They have by far invested more money into injecting themselves into people’s social media through sponsorships and promotions whether it be ads, racing, podcasts etc.

You have a bunch of talented rider’s telling how great Polaris’s product is, how easy to handle, easiest to sidehill, absolute tree slayer slap a 30k price tag on it and people still eat it up regardless of the stop rides and known issues that’s absolute marketing genius. Congrats to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, you seriously should get on that magic carpet of yours and go show those meadow mashers the errors of there ways… at least get a doo in the mix so we can all appreciate the superiority of the great skidoo!!🙄 LMFAO

I wonder why Matt isn’t riding his doo, it would be interesting to see how it stands up to that level of riding, bouncing off of rocks, logs and stumps???🤔 Probably doo pretty good since you only have blip the throttle to get through those little obstacles….. right?😂😂
Pretty sure he ripped he’s doo 165” track on day 3 or something in a giant stump by a helipad. Said he was blaiming it on the skiers lol

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keith, Caleb and Turcotte all get machines. Now if you are a buddy with one of those guys it would only make sense to get the same equipment so you have ease to spare parts for probably a good discount...

I dont like Doo by any means but to say Polaris is superior is laughable. The engine on the Doo right now is the one to beat, I hate them frenchies as much as the next guy but right now they have that turbo working good.
Ya, didn’t know about Caleb.. I’m with you 100%, there’s something about them folk down east😂
and yes the doo motor (since the etech) is clearly standing up extremely well. Other than that, I tried the doo (half my riding associate ride them) and just can’t get comfortable.. actually I can’t control the frickin thing.. maybe too much throttle input😂😂
Ive had very good luck with poo, been riding them since 1970😳. The only plugs I’ve changed on them were on the dragons, and it was the pistons took them out😂😂😂

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine the flack we would be hearing from the Doolaid guzzlers if he had ripped that new Series 9 Polaris track? Just Say'n.

The same thing Poo guys said when his 22 etec blew up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best machine.

Screenshot_20231221_093542_Samsung Internet.jpg

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think going forward the "poo guys" should be refered to as "poo stains"

Just an idea, hopefully it gains some traction.

Ive heard about this "doo laid" bs for too long, thats enough.... 🤣
It's not like those poo stains that make the comments on here could ride with those guys anyway. Just watch the video and be amazed at where they put those sleds. On video is as close as we will get to where they go.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not like those poo stains that make the comments on here could ride with those guys anyway. Just watch the video and be amazed at where they put those sleds. On video is as close as we will get to where they go.

Ive rode with a bunch of those guys. Pulled on some of thier skis too.

Good videos though.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There you go. I went those kind of places daily for years.

Ive moved on to other stuff though, but I still enjoy watching the best of sledding.
ya I am aware. You really nailed it with the poo stain moniker for the polaris riders that just gotta bring the doo comments into every thing. Suits TA well.

Top Bottom