Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With some of the deals on 23 boosts I’m half tempted, then you hear the banter about how many plugs they changed that day. I don’t care how good it handles or how cheap it is.

plugs are the least of your worries. Broken primary springs, exploding clutches, ejecting clutches, bogging, Polaris has work to do still on the boost in factory form. Way less work then CAT though. They're close at least

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True. The low snow adds danger. Risky one bad bounce while riding a 100% commitment line and ch!t goes sideways fast. , even more extreme riding a bogging Polaris lol
Dawson’s boost sure seems to run good. Matts runs like dog chit.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe poo is trying to hard to keep up with doo. Engine needs race fuel to stop the detonation to even try to see where the doo is turning out. All the guys who have modded sleds before know whats happening. Little octane, problem goes away? Lets give doo some boost and octane. Bye bye competition if there was any. And yes, reliability. Kinda like the polaris.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know about all that^ looks like the boost works pretty fkn good to me lmao

One thing I've noticed in his videos, is that none of his sleds have the Polaris low rpm bog/stumble, even his NA sleds rip with no RPM hesitation at all.

They are usually pinned however so maybe that has something to do with it.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposedly Poo's 24 updated map fixes the bottom end bog and wastegate issues.

1702654390867.png

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed in his videos, is that none of his sleds have the Polaris low rpm bog/stumble, even his NA sleds rip with no RPM hesitation at all.

They are usually pinned however so maybe that has something to do with it.

I don't think Caleb is running only pump fuel in his sleds.

Attachments

• 1679677533287.png
    1679677533287.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 106

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Dawson said he adds race/avi gas to his stock sleds. Says it’s needed as they detonate bad on pump gas when he rides hard.
These guys are often riding below the altitude they were clutched for. I am wondering itf the DET is related to over-revving or revving too fast because mine sure seemed to be doing that on first ride at low elevation.

06yamahaapex

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the boost makes alot of noise but doesnt really go anywhere. When you watch a similar skill rider on a G5T the speed is easily noticable. They work way better than that Turd 9R though
The skidoo dash is always reading 82-87kmh track speeds, where the polaris is 70-72kmh. The skidoo carries way more speed than the boost does. Its comical when the boost lovers cant see this.

Top Bottom