Muskoka Freerider

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a big Screen, Sled, too so over 27 new

I traded for same sled same km but 154 last march for about 20,500 in value, that dude also took a hit, he did get a fun sxs to play with for the summer though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I traded for same sled same km but 154 last march for about 20,500 in value, that dude also took a hit, he did get a fun sxs to do play with for the summer though

Crazy. I flipped sleds for 25 years. 3-4k loss. Per season. I’m
never gonna lose more than I will on my 23 lol.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor Kyle, drives up for one day of riding and breaks an a arm early on. Any of those guys could have hit it, he just happened to get the low line lol
I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet. lol. But that would suck. Hope that doesn't happen to me next week in Revy.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked like the 3.25 track was working well.
Said the sled was working well also - maybe all is well for 2024 for the Boost.
Looks like track durability will also be tested with the low snow.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a paddle cause I am in the same boat.... hard to justify 25k sled to ride 8-10 days a year specially in my situation where I work away from with a young family to begin with.

I am also thinking about grabbing a paddle and getting in…
With Working away from home no snow, it’s hard to justify having a 20+k turbo sled in the garage at the moment.
But I also know, one good deep day and a handful of WOT will probably change my thoughts. Unfortunately the new sled every two years is probably not happening with the way things are going.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also thinking about grabbing a paddle and getting in…
With Working away from home no snow, it’s hard to justify having a 20+k turbo sled in the garage at the moment.
But I also know, one good deep day and a handful of WOT will probably change my thoughts. Unfortunately the new sled every two years is probably not happening with the way things are going.

I'm already paddling. Last new sled I bought was my '19 175 that I only paid $13600 for as an unsold unit in the spring. With only 1500 kms on my turbo and over 2 years warranty left on it I'm gonna be riding old junk for awhile.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm already paddling. Last new sled I bought was my '19 175 that I only paid $13600 for as an unsold unit in the spring. With only 1500 kms on my turbo and over 2 years warranty left on it I'm gonna be riding old junk for awhile.
Pretty sure I am going back to the 4 year plan and maybe even look at low mile used next time.
Definitely the Boost this year probably next and somewhere around then one last Doo.
I can have a fair bit of rebuilding done for the cost differential of a new turbo sled.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup my left over 2018 was 13,400 loaded on the deck, wont ever see that again.
Its paid for and can sit in the corner of the shop, may even throw a 2.5" track on it and ride it around home a bit more if we ever get some snow.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogging a lot. You can hear him trying to ride through it. M8 race gas turbo’s 10yrs ago ran better than that. Lol.

Ya he was really trying to ride through it, even giggled a bit and you could tell he wanted to say something about it hahaha

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya he was really trying to ride through it, even giggled a bit and you could tell he wanted to say something about it hahaha

Heard it to. You could tell he was dying to say something. Lol.

I will literally ride any toy from any brand. But come on Polaris. We are to pay that kind of money for one of the best mountain sleds with the reliability of a Chinese dirtbike from Canadian tire.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard it to. You could tell he was dying to say something. Lol.

I will literally ride any toy from any brand. But come on Polaris. We are to pay that kind of money for one of the best mountain sleds with the reliability of a Chinese dirtbike from Canadian tire.

Exactly, I’d be on a Polaris right now if they were more dependable, then I wouldn’t have to completely re learn to ride like I’m gonna be doing on this turbo r. Bogs more than my alpha with a boondocker sidekick

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I am going back to the 4 year plan and maybe even look at low mile used next time.
Definitely the Boost this year probably next and somewhere around then one last Doo.
I can have a fair bit of rebuilding done for the cost differential of a new turbo sled.

dont worry buddy your already on the 4 years behind plan when you ride a boost so no sense upgrading it every year.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With some of the deals on 23 boosts I’m half tempted, then you hear the banter about how many plugs they changed that day. I don’t care how good it handles or how cheap it is.

Top Bottom