Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwells league, another year of kicking ass on a real hill climb😂😂😂
Jeez, we watch Matt and Caleb take their 9R’s where the mighty boosts and Doo turbos struggle😂😂

yea i duno all that flipping and flopping like a fish out of water and climbing hard pack snow isn't my jam. I ride the steep and deep stuff, there's no touching the G5 with a boost there.

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s not the same without the OZONE! I remember the posters he made and the different teams. Was great in the hay day. Sad the avalanche ended it.
1680111668904.jpeg

Like this one

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skidoo sucks at Jackson Hole. Polaris is King of Jackson hole. Skidoo, King of stock deep powder mountain sleds. Polaris 900R is a good sled to play with other NA sleds, but is no where near boost or G5T. Pretty sure it doesn't beat up on the G5 850NA. If it did, this site would be littered with vids.
:skidoo:

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i duno all that flipping and flopping like a fish out of water and climbing hard pack snow isn't my jam. I ride the steep and deep stuff, there's no touching the G5 with a boost there.
This thread has been a good time👏😁 Reality, Curtis, Burandt or Caleb have no problem getting up anything a doo turbo can and I would bet they can get up the steep, deep technical better. It’s the handling🏆
Matt’s buddy Dawson had no problems getting up the Revy chutes on a stock poo boost.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skidoo sucks at Jackson Hole. Polaris is King of Jackson hole. Skidoo, King of stock deep powder mountain sleds. Polaris 900R is a good sled to play with other NA sleds, but is no where near boost or G5T. Pretty sure it doesn't beat up on the G5 850NA. If it did, this site would be littered with vids.
:skidoo:
The 9R has been a great engine. Pretty well exactly as advertised, just needs some clutching refinements. If someone wants a turbo then buy a turbo.

Comparison on the G5NA is bang on too. That setup works great. 9R by a nose hair IMO due to weight and acceleration out of the hole. Put a 325 on the 9R and I think the gap increases.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA, you would be awful embarassed to see how the G5 turbo did against my little N/A 850 Khaos during our last few rides. The G5 hates Spring snow.
Unfortunately like the sasquatch, we will never actually see it. You sure JJ isn't just letting off to give ya a few wins before the end of the year so you will come back and ride with him next year? :unsure:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 175 G5 turbo did not like deep snow with a crust on it. It would break through and trench and high center under the bulkhead and running boards. The Polaris just stays on top or if it breaks through, it climbs back on top. This was not the G5 that we saw earlier in the season. On those ideal snow days it worked well if it had room to stretch its legs.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 175 G5 turbo did not like deep snow with a crust on it. It would break through and trench and high center under the bulkhead and running boards. The Polaris just stays on top or if it breaks through, it climbs back on top. This was not the G5 that we saw earlier in the season. On those ideal snow days it worked well if it had room to stretch its legs.
Ya, I'm sure there are snow conditions that some of these set ups don't like. Im just glad to hear guys are still out ripping.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i see, could be. If im breaking through crust the sleds for sale and the boats coming out. LOL

Top Bottom