Muskoka Freerider

vrscr43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watch the videos he puts out every once in awhile.
Pretty awesome stuff
Who gives a xxxx about the sled maintenance, lets talk about the cool areas he is riding and the drive to get up something or get somewhere.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I own a Polaris. Can you give everyone that owns a SkiDoo a free chain case? Won’t fly. 😂

I had zero pull back then and less now.
Riverside covered half the cost if they could keep the old parts.

My recalls are all done for the Poo, zero cost/no down time pre season, your guys turn to see what you get offered.
Just sayin........

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They probably only stepped up because of the hard time you gave them over that design flaw Randy. You should get on the phone with them again and tell them about the chain case 😆

Sorry bud, my post was strictly sarcasim......

Last edited:

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole chaincase bullch!t is a non issue. Just tighten or adjust the GD tension after the first 500km and check every 200km after.

1200km on my G5 and zero issues… Same belt with 0.3mm of wear. Basically no metal specks in chaincase and grinning all day!!

My shoulders and elbows hurt though!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole chaincase bullch!t is a non issue. Just tighten or adjust the GD tension after the first 500km and check every 200km after.

1200km on my G5 and zero issues… Same belt with 0.3mm of wear. Basically no metal specks in chaincase and grinning all day!!

My shoulders and elbows hurt though!!

Famous last words. If one of Kusters sleds blow a chaincase than what? Those sleds are probably the best maintained sleds on the snow,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Famous last words. If one of Kusters sleds blow a chaincase than what? Those sleds are probably the best maintained sleds on the snow,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did this story about a CKMP sled breaking a chain come from? Heard it was someone there on their own sled.

Top Bottom