Muskoka Freerider

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a cool area for sure, lots of different zones back there. But they are pushing their luck heading in there right now. IMO Its a sketchy trail ride in there at the best of times, massive avy paths for miles. At least they made it out in one piece though.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off topic but on topic. There’s more to this than just chain failure- I have Grenaded a few chains but never had a sprocket self destruct like the one of his buddies did. It was in many pieces Maintained or Loose chain can’t say that should happen imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See he services his sleds. lol.
That was something I have been wondering. I pull panels and have a look for leaks, check levels, clean clutch faces, scrub the belt, check suspension bolts after every ride. When Matt is riding every day and up all night editing videos when can there be time to do any maintenance on his sleds??

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was something I have been wondering. I pull panels and have a look for leaks, check levels, clean clutch faces, scrub the belt, check suspension bolts after every ride. When Matt is riding every day and up all night editing videos when can there be time to do any maintenance on his sleds??
Maybe he gets a shop to do his maintenance when he's riding the other sled?

Top Bottom