Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say it's great for the east coast trail systems in NB and Quebec but not so much mountains

When we got the 2020.5 turbo the Folks out east were LIVID. Even though they didn’t understood how it worked because they already had their full power. But this gauge seems to have calmed them down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t go anywhere with 20 guys! I can see these big numbers starting to be a theme of Mats rides! Good on him for having the patience but at some point he’s going to have to cull the herd!
Im 3-4 max now least in the drainage everyone concentrated in a small
Area used to be like hearding cats with 5-6 guys tree riding and everyone went a opposit dam direction lol

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jason McMurray bikeman tuned boost has not been good. Had to go down early again with bogging issues. G5 has been whooping the boost so far this season.
id like to know what the issue is, having similar issue on stock boost. ran great last year.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe Muskoka Matt is still not an Ambassador for DOO or POO!
The guy definitely deserves it more than most of the people who are ambassadors and as much as it would be good for him it would suck for the average viewer! Instantly all objectivity is gone and his vids become a canned spam product add!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy definitely deserves it more than most of the people who are ambassadors and as much as it would be good for him it would suck for the average viewer! Instantly all objectivity is gone and his vids become a canned spam product add!
It’s not my place to say what he makes on YouTube but it’s substantial. He’s doing just fine without ambassador status.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Matt keeps going the way he's going. Not being an ambassador for Doo or Poo gives him full freedom with his videos. BRP or Polaris would just screw up what we get to watch. And if we help him with his YouTube views, it will probably pay better.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6A28AD24-E2D1-4192-9FF7-1FEBD90A8445.jpeg

Top Bottom