Muskoka Freerider

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i could do it in that amount of time that's not bad. seems to always take me 9 LOL. But yea i hear ya that's a pile of driving!!
We left Revy Sunday Ahead of the convoy. Drive BC said everything was good, at the Rogers Pass was a closure for Avy control. We turned around and went all the way back through Kamloops blue River Valemont and home. Now that’s a long drive lol. I think next time I won’t turn around. I’ll just wait in line. Lol

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its like 930km one way for me to revy or vale but im usually 2-3 hours less going to vale area plus theres vale, blue, mcbride with tonnes of areas to ride within 80 km of vale

snow_farmer

Reaction score
We left Revy Sunday Ahead of the convoy. Drive BC said everything was good, at the Rogers Pass was a closure for Avy control. We turned around and went all the way back through Kamloops blue River Valemont and home. Now that’s a long drive lol. I think next time I won’t turn around. I’ll just wait in line. Lol
Not sure but down thru Grand Forks, Creston and back up to Red Deer is awful as well.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Far better chance of dieing in a vehicle accident than on the hill on that road. Crazy truckers on that road

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its like 930km one way for me to revy or vale but im usually 2-3 hours less going to vale area plus theres vale, blue, mcbride with tonnes of areas to ride within 80 km of vale
Sure... tons of towns, but combined they have about the same number of riding areas as Revy.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Muskoka and Lilduke should drop the toilet bowl together and video that. Would make for some cool video. Drone footage would be excellent. Who gets out first?

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he his a good enough rider that he could side hill his way out. Probably want to leave Jerry 1 and 2 up top though.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
9C0EE040-917C-431B-8EC0-1E4A3F166C2F.png
Sees

Top Bottom