Muskoka Freerider

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I
I doubt you could hang on to an elan 250.... Have you even ridden a sled in the last 20 years?

Nope, last sled was an Indy 500, :) I had to work all winter every winter since then. Now I'm a Jerry.

These new sleds could blow out our entire "zone" by noon. We had to work all winter to get a trail in somewhere cool ;) We had plastic paddles and ski skins, homemade tunnel work ... and chains for your skis...
Brakes didn't work without rubber paddles fuuuucc We had just as much fun.

These videos blow my mind, these sleds are blowing right on though my "worst stucks" all day pretty impressive. Maybe next year

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its not climate change thats reducing the glaciers. I knew it! lol

I don't get it snopro

I had a guy tell me about how hard it was to learn the new sleds, now I've seen it. :) I'm sure fun was had and good memories were made.

Clearly the Polaris girls are winning him over

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get it snopro

I had a guy tell me about how hard it was to learn the new sleds, now I've seen it. :) I'm sure fun was had and good memories were made.

Clearly the Polaris girls are winning him over
I felt sorry for that old guy. He was definitely out of his element badly. Who was the one that told him to ride wrong foot forward? He was doing it even on level ground. He needs both feet on each side until He gets his balance figured out. It looked ugly at the start for sure

Top Bottom