Muskoka Freerider

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to burst all you Polaris boys bubble but its clear to me the Muskoka is clearly more confident on his Doo than his Poo ha ha. Either way its very entertaining and he gets some pretty incredible footage!
How does that burst any bubbles? You are confident on what you have spent most time on, and besides 185 HP can be a lot to handle and will take some time to get used too.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The doo sounds way better on the bottom end, no lag. The polaris has a very poor bottom end. Will be interesting if he does a side by side comparison up some hills. The doo should pull it pretty bad off the bottom and see if the polaris can reel it in. Cue Maxwell saying the 16” track will dominate in the climb…

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The doo sounds way better on the bottom end, no lag. The polaris has a very poor bottom end. Will be interesting if he does a side by side comparison up some hills. The doo should pull it pretty bad off the bottom and see if the polaris can reel it in. Cue Maxwell saying the 16” track will dominate in the climb…

well the holeshot has alot to do with suspension setup and most guys running their experts around with the limiter in the long position most of the time makes the sled want to go up and not forward. The polaris is also lighter so i duno be a close call.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be some good comparison videos after this weekend. I know of some guys riding Valemount, with a factory T Doo, Poo Boost, and after market 800 turbo. Hope the weather is decent for some runs and videos

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The poo always seems to be bouncing off the limiter in his videos. The rpm always fluctuates when he has it pinned through the trees.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are both 185 HP they make the same track speed

The Boost is clearly making more ground speed in every condition. It’s too bad that your piss-yellow goggles were surgically implanted so many years ago that objectivity is no longer in your purview. I tried out a T-doo this year and it’s honestly underwhelming. Ran well, but not enough spice on the burrito!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Boost is clearly making more ground speed in every condition. It’s too bad that your piss-yellow goggles were surgically implanted so many years ago that objectivity is no longer in your purview. I tried out a T-doo this year and it’s honestly underwhelming. Ran well, but not enough spice on the burrito!

its not that clear. Show me a GPS ground speed.

if your underwhelmed by the turbo doo wait until you try the boost.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The poo always seems to be bouncing off the limiter in his videos. The rpm always fluctuates when he has it pinned through the trees.

I'll have to watch his throttle, I mentioned before I think it needs a snorkel, maybe the bog is air starvation in the deep. Can't tell from here.. :)

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• FCC446C8-4C7B-4631-9B1D-7AF930C33EF1.jpeg
    FCC446C8-4C7B-4631-9B1D-7AF930C33EF1.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 134

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love these conversations.

I’m actually pumped to try a Boost. Pretty awesome sleds from doo and Polaris.
Me too.
Pick up my Boost in the morning but no can get away to mountains until next weekend.

Teaser at the farm Saturday will hove to do.

Will see when I hit the Big hills.
Can't see a huge difference in performance.
Don't think average Joe can tell or make full use of sleds anyway.
Expecting way more sled than I can use in either my Boost or brother's Expert T.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode with a boost this past week in blue, 99% tree riding, but everyone that hopped on it loved it. Bottom I am sure could be improved upon but then again the Doo doesn't engage untill 4200rpm which I think people here need to remember is 1/2throttle.

First thing you notice about the boost is the width, so narrow. Doo is definitely the fat sister.

Hoped on a couple clutched tdoo's too and was impressed.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Boost is anything like the N/A Polaris on the bottom end it wont be good for Doo as all the N/A Poo's in our group are faster than the t-850 Doo in short to medium races. Where the Doo can stretch it's legs it will catch up and pass the N/A's.

Top Bottom