Muskoka Freerider

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What area is that? At first of the vid I thought Keystone but then changed my mind?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Boulder… he says it’s 5 minutes out of town. Looks like a cool area. Might have to save my pennies and pay Dan a grand to show us.
Must be the alternate parking lot that no one ever goes to. Lol

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What cabins does he rent to stay in? They look fairly nice. I may have to look into renting there for my next trip out.

IMG_4410.jpg

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jerry means thanks for bringing extra gas for me to burn, you half throttled pussy.
Agreed. I was looking for fuel on Saturday. Lots of “I have lots of fuel, I can give you some”. I guess “Jerrys” are good for something.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First time ever out, years ago, I ran out of fuel by the cabin at quartz. I was on a rental and buddy told me I was more than good for the day. We were the second last ones on the hill and I had to ask a couple times to buy some fuel off a guy so I could get back down to the parking lot. No way he would even give me a couple liters to get down haha. He was a Jerry. An azzhole of a Jerry at that

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt confirmed it in his video description....

"Another epic day spent in snowmobiling in the BC back country. For those of you wondering, Jerry came from geriatric hahah"

Top Bottom