Muskoka Freerider

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just curious how you go from seeing trucks to assuming where they are sledding.

I think this is a bit of a preexisting beef and the people who spotted them got all excited it was them when they saw the trucks.
03238ec283faf66cf2133c5fc28e7755.jpg
c131c42abe2887b230ff52f6c5fe873a.jpg
2792b0668d837f5e0990219e664f433e.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just curious how you go from seeing trucks to assuming where they are sledding.

I think this is a bit of a preexisting beef and the people who spotted them got all excited it was them when they saw the trucks.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210313/03238ec283faf66cf2133c5fc28e7755.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210313/c131c42abe2887b230ff52f6c5fe873a.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210313/2792b0668d837f5e0990219e664f433e.jpg
Skiers, hikers not the type to run sled decks on trucks. Do skiers even own trucks? I thought they drove Toyota Rav 4's?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Regardless of infraction or not, if your claiming to be an advocate for keeping places open, there are way better ways to deal with a situation than shat talking somebody on social media and drawing extra attention.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have missed it, but have there been any edits to the original accusations? And who the **** is infinite power sports?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have missed it, but have there been any edits to the original accusations? And who the **** is infinite power sports?

Found their contact info...will be contacting them tomorrow morning before I head out. Suggest others also contact them and check out there version of events. As mentioned earlier in this thread...I really hate when misinformation is spread.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Isn't that the shop on the way up to Boulder on the right? Use to think they were pretty decent there. I'm interested in seeing what becomes of this accusation before I support them again.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Regardless of infraction or not, if your claiming to be an advocate for keeping places open, there are way better ways to deal with a situation than shat talking somebody on social media and drawing extra attention.
No ****, bet there are 200 trucks parked at downie this weekend.

They knew who it was, simple phone call that night would have been the right way to start.

Makes sledders look like a bunch of idiots airing out dirty laundry on the internet like that.......

TB800

Reaction score
I guess someone cut the valve stems off Muskoka Freeriders truck last night when he was out for supper. I’m embarrassed to be a human.

Squireller

Reaction score
I guess someone cut the valve stems off Muskoka Freeriders truck last night when he was out for supper. I’m embarrassed to be a human.

The actions of some people is so hard to believe they can bend that low...

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had an good chat with the fellow from Infinite Power Sports...he said he posted some misinformation and has removed it. He told me Matt has been ruffling quite a few feathers in town because of all the attention his videos are bringing to sensitive riding areas. It's sad that some people had to resort to vandalism.

Sounds like Matt may have headed back to Ontario.

Last edited:

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had an good chat with the fellow from Infinite Power Sports...he said he posted some misinformation and has removed it. He told me Matt has been ruffling quite a few feathers in town because of all the attention his videos are bringing to sensitive riding areas. It's sad that some people had to resort to vandalism.

So when is he going to publicly post that he falsely accused somebody of something incorrectly and apologize publicly. Or he’s fine with skewering somebody’s reputation.

Seems like the damage is done regardless of if he pulled his post or not.

@infinshat you owe Matt some valve stems and the rest of us 2 days of videos.

Hope Matt sues you for Lible!

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds like Matt may have headed back to Ontario.
By sensitive do you me local areas on crow land which anyone can find via Google Earth?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By sensitive do you me local areas on crow land which anyone can find via Google Earth?

Not my words...they were his. He was referring to Durand Glacier and Mr Nice Guy Reudi, heli ski tenures and such.

When I said I had a good conversation, I meant it didn’t turn into a $hit show argument like I was expecting. I didn’t agree with everything he stated but he did have some good points.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not my words...they were his. He was referring to Durand Glacier and Mr Nice Guy Ruhdi, heli ski tenures and such.
Oh they have been threating to close that for years, but the bc government doesn't really issue exclusive tenures anymore.

There are only 2-3 cat ski operations that actually have exclusive tenures.

Top Bottom