Muskoka Freerider

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Each day Matt says he is going to ride his Ski-doo and then keeps riding the Polaris. Wonder why, is the Doo broken?

nice try lol, have you been in Nelson, just wondering about the streets last week lol

A couple hoot huts

Last edited:

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never seen that warm up shack on Boulder or those waterfalls. I'm thinking they are misleading us. Lol
It must be there. Matt only rides Boulder. Sometimes he takes a ferry to get to the good part of Boulder. Sometimes he drives way North of town. Definitely always Boulder though, that much I can say for sure.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Screenshot_20220111-133626.jpg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I told a buddy I cant believe the Matryx has been spot on for 8 days..... Watch the doo ch!t its pants on the first day lol He had such good luck in the last few years....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow quite the video. Be interesting to see part 2. I’m not sure if uncovering the Doo was real time video but leaving a sled of any brand out under 3 ft of snow in the cold weather they had at the start of the week then firing it up and wiggle pinning it for a minute to get it moving is probably not the way most of us would properly warm up a sled lol. I’m thinking it’s probably missing the oil pump update. The setting may have gave it enough oil to get it to 200 km and that’s all. Could be a nut or bolt stuck in the stator too? I’m sure he will report back when the dealer looks at it.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow quite the video. Be interesting to see part 2. I’m not sure if uncovering the Doo was real time video but leaving a sled of any brand out under 3 ft of snow in the cold weather they had at the start of the week then firing it up and wiggle pinning it for a minute to get it moving is probably not the way most of us would properly warm up a sled lol. I’m thinking it’s probably missing the oil pump update. The setting may have gave it enough oil to get it to 200 km and that’s all. Could be a nut or bolt stuck in the stator too? I’m sure he will report back when the dealer looks at it.
I was wondering if that was the sled he dropped the random part into the engine compartment? Would loosing your stator cause it to lock up?

Attachments

• C7770F3D-0785-47D1-B6B0-D23AA68974D2.png
    C7770F3D-0785-47D1-B6B0-D23AA68974D2.png
    605.2 KB · Views: 95

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muskoka Freerider (Matt) is running multiple sleds this year, as usual.
His two new sleds this year are a 2022 Skidoo Freeride 154 850T and a 2022 Polaris Patriot Boost RMK Khaos Matryx Slash 155 (thats how he wrote it lol).
He is going to give a full season head to head review between the two (Turbo Doo vs Turbo Poo). Matt is not 'brand loyal' but has always been a Doo rider. Not being a factory rider, and paying out of pocket for both machines, I'm sure we will get an honest opinion from an exceptional rider. Really looking forward to this seasons vlog.

Here the link again for those that haven't seen any.
So far he’s been up front an honest about the 2 so far. Disappointing to see the Doo tow out but the oil pump thing was a chit show an no most likely the cause of failure yesterday .

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if that was the sled he dropped the random part into the engine compartment? Would loosing your stator cause it to lock up?

Right… he left it in there ‘cause he couldn’t find it. That would drive me nuts. Even drilling out rivets to replace parts, I always track them down.

Top Bottom