Motorfist gloves

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of gloves, one I bought and one motorfist gave me.... because I am on the 4th pair of stomper 2.0 boots that have all leaked and they warranted 3 pairs. The last time I just kept them and am trying to wear them out as fast as possible because my feet are wet every time I take them off. But the gloves are great! Haha.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a pair of 509 backcountry gloves and i think they are pretty awsome not super warm(because they are so thin) but they stay dry and can grip the bars well i hate when there is a slippery layer inside gloves cause no matter how good your grips are if there is a sllippery liner you can never grip good enough these 509 backcountrys the liner never moves always stays in so ur not messing with it they fit like a motocross glove but flare out at the wrist so no snow can get in.
i have a big pair of mits i use on trail in and out but when im riding hard i always switch to gloves

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merc63.....Did you get taken care of?

Your gloves should be under warranty. All gloves and boots have a 1 year warranty and a lifetime on outerwear.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merc63.....Did you get taken care of?

Your gloves should be under warranty. All gloves and boots have a 1 year warranty and a lifetime on outerwear.
So 3 year old gloves I'm screwed on lol

The gloves leather have worn out from holding on, can see my pinky on one glove just about

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had two product returns with Motorfist. A pair of their gloves and a pair of boots. The gloves were replaced with brand new ones. I was not a real big fan of them, so I sold them on Kijiji and bought another pair of TAG powders and took my wife out for beer and wings with what I had left over.
I really like the boots and I tore off a buckle. I asked the dealer for a new buckle and rivet kit, just like I used to have to repair ski boots, the local rep was t store, he gave brand new pair of boots and a new toque!
Customer service is outstanding, but that is after the gear fails. Attention should be focused on not having it fail in the first place.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent the gloves in, we'll see what happens. I'm wearing the all leather motorfist ones now, great feel and warmth.

Top Bottom