Source Innovations Gripper Ski Dampener and Braces.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As many of you already know Source Innovations is reducing our product line as the snowmobile accessory business is interfering with my day job. I made a commitment for the next 2 years to my new employer and will likely resurect things after that. We will keep the Phantom Teth-Air going and we have other items still available on our web store. One item that is very popular is our Polaris Ultimate Ski Dampeners, We are now offering them in combination with our Gripper Ripper Ski Braces. These bought seperately are valued at $136 but now togther are $119. These items are a must have, for your Polaris Gripper skis. The dampeners are more ridgid and wider than the OEM dampeners. This makes them last longer and provide much more ski control. The Gripper Ripper Braces stop the ski bushings from stretching or ripping through the plastic of the skis so the rubber dampener does not slowly get sloppy in the ski, and eventually fall out. A great tip one of my customers gave me is to lock the rubber dampeners in place by 2, one inch, pan head wood screws. One goes through the ski in front of the dampener and the other from the backside, also through the ski. On my personal sled I have had the dampeners last more than 2 seasons, now that they do not move.

Chris

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
I have had your ski rubbers on 2 sleds now. Awesome product. I might have to order the braces also. The skis sure take a beating with good rubbers but it is what it is. I'd rather have twisted skis than have them stand up straight and stop the sled in it's tracks all the time.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have these on all my sleds. They work awesome. If your ski tip pops up you have bigger issues going on!!!great product.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a cheap bastard so I made my own braces. This mod is well worth it! Would recommend for sure - one of the very first things we do to a new sled! Keeps the spindle bushings from ovaling the ski saddle which is partially to blame for reduced life of the rubbers.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As many of you already know Source Innovations is reducing our product line as the snowmobile accessory business is interfering with my day job. I made a commitment for the next 2 years to my new employer and will likely resurect things after that. We will keep the Phantom Teth-Air going and we have other items still available on our web store. One item that is very popular is our Polaris Ultimate Ski Dampeners, We are now offering them in combination with our Gripper Ripper Ski Braces. These bought seperately are valued at $136 but now togther are $119. These items are a must have, for your Polaris Gripper skis. The dampeners are more ridgid and wider than the OEM dampeners. This makes them last longer and provide much more ski control. The Gripper Ripper Braces stop the ski bushings from stretching or ripping through the plastic of the skis so the rubber dampener does not slowly get sloppy in the ski, and eventually fall out. A great tip one of my customers gave me is to lock the rubber dampeners in place by 2, one inch, pan head wood screws. One goes through the ski in front of the dampener and the other from the backside, also through the ski. On my personal sled I have had the dampeners last more than 2 seasons, now that they do not move.

Chris

Are you going to be in Revy in the Jan 14th timeframe for face to face delivery?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to be in Revy in the Jan 14th timeframe for face to face delivery?
Sorry no, as I work out of Calgary and ride around Nelson now. You can pick up or we can ship if that works?

Top Bottom