Most Hours you ever worked in a month?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap , umm i mean Cat... had to be said.
Anyone know what they will try to use next? Rumor has it there will be no more cats. I always know when i test drive a guy if the last truck he drove was a cat
detroit or cummins I guess. paccar (parent company of kenworth and peterbilt) are designing and building their own truck engines now. will be interesting to see what they come out with

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
detroit or cummins I guess. paccar (parent company of kenworth and peterbilt) are designing and building their own truck engines now. will be interesting to see what they come out with

All a guy can hope for is the same power and a little bit better on the fuel side

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All a guy can hope for is the same power and a little bit better on the fuel side
reliability! I would pay extra for big power and chitty fuel economy for something that won't have to go into fawking limp mode and require an appointment at the vet because of re-gen bs....being stuck out at km 170 on the chinchaga in a truck that has derated itself so badly it won't climb the hills would really suck

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reliability! I would pay extra for big power and chitty fuel economy for something that won't have to go into fawking limp mode and require an appointment at the vet because of re-gen bs....being stuck out at km 170 on the chinchaga in a truck that has derated itself so badly it won't climb the hills would really suck

We have one in the tri-drive , and just shudder when the driver calls and says " let me talk to the boys in the shop" 30k was it last bill

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have one in the tri-drive , and just shudder when the driver calls and says " let me talk to the boys in the shop" 30k was it last bill
the days of the bulletproof four and a quarter mechanical are gone. the 475 C-15s we are currently running are about the next best, 20,000 hrs without a hiccup on my 9NZ engine, just had it in a few weeks ago for the trouble I mentioned earlier. our 1LW's have had a few problems but nothing like the newer ACERT engines

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not many guys I work with would disagree,we got em all and I prefer anything but ,lucky for me when she goes I just jump in another one LOL!
catmando
Back on the hours thing.....March.......354 for me!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spent almost all of my 20's and early 30's putting in 300-450 months hauling logs and equipment. When my first kid hit the ground, priorities changed. I now put in a gruelling 8-10 hours a week. It works out pretty good, I don't even have to fire up my truck to get to work.

ABKTM

Reaction score
Best month is 336 hours.... But that is paid... I only actually worked 176ish. Gotta love flat rate!

J

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
38 days straight last summer @14hrs a day. Gotta love forest fires and taxpayer dollars! :beer::beer::beer:
Time and a half for the first two then doubletime!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hours worked in March....was a tough month......184 total hours.....40 of that was in St. Louis.....

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
longest shift on site 54 hours straight through no sleep 3700hrs best year and miled out service truck in two years currently on truck number 3 and still going for now, heard selling drugs was better money but their is no dental or disabilty

Top Bottom