Missing quadder

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to know where the quad was found, not hard to get lost out there river to the east and highway 40 to the west, Canfor log road connects thems, and goes north to wapiti river.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spent a few years hauling logs off the canfor rd needless to say alot of weird stuff happens out there from people shooting at our trucks and throwing molitov cocktails on our loads to the dissapearance of people like that young kid jaimie a few years ago I personally spent 3 weeks on a search team looking for him with no sign to be found, theres alot of places someone can vanish out there but heres to hoping it ends well

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope there is a happy ending, report has very little info, other than quad found! radios may have helped, and everyone looking out for the guy behind them.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also a spot or in reach is a good investment

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the guy stopped to take a piss and got hauled off by a grizzly or something. Prob be a blood trail though you'd think. Spot type device is a good idea. I think even if you can't push the sos button it still tracks where you are doesn't it??

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never know, could have been grizz cubs on one side of trail n after the group had already gone by maybe he stopped n momma griz came from other side.. But u'd think they'd see evidence of that...

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really hope I am wrong but if he was found wandering along the river I have to think maybe alcohol was involved????? Why else you you stop and loose your quad at 2 am? But like I said I really hope I am wrong. I am glad he was found.

Top Bottom