Want a extra case?
7891e6eebb7f2914b20de2a33262d951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thnx for the offer were good here

Did test mine out today, crazy how it works AI for impact tools

Oh god … Right ! Insane really. My 1/2” snap on or Mac air impact don’t leave the box often.
I love the feature of sloweing down after the nut is broke free so the lug nut dosnt go flying.

If anyone wants this case they can have it. Other wise it’s going in the trash.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh god … Right ! Insane really. My 1/2” snap on or Mac air impact don’t leave the box often.
I love the feature of sloweing down after the nut is broke free so the lug nut dosnt go flying.

If anyone wants this case they can have it. Other wise it’s going in the trash.

Mine is a 3/4" its crazy 1500lb removal force then crawls

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll try this out. Case fits my dewalt battery adaptor too!

Attachments

• 33431927-77EE-4513-A4FA-2A1343C2CD84.jpeg
    33431927-77EE-4513-A4FA-2A1343C2CD84.jpeg
    438.9 KB · Views: 151

06yamahaapex

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was in at the local shop today, Spring special on the whipper snipper... $420, comes with whipper snipper, 8amp hour battery, rapid charger and a leaf blowerView attachment 254858

They also have the new Lawn mower in now as well.
View attachment 254859
We brought a couple sets of these into dad's shop this year. Trimmer has alot of power, but the balance of it is off. It's a pretty heavy piece to lug around, even with a harness. He thought he would get it for my mom, but ende dup selling it because it was too much for her to carry around. My FS110 Stihl was easily a few lbs lighter for reference. Blower works good. Kept the blower to blow off the rink in winter and entertain the kids.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We brought a couple sets of these into dad's shop this year. Trimmer has alot of power, but the balance of it is off. It's a pretty heavy piece to lug around, even with a harness. He thought he would get it for my mom, but ende dup selling it because it was too much for her to carry around. My FS110 Stihl was easily a few lbs lighter for reference. Blower works good. Kept the blower to blow off the rink in winter and entertain the kids.
Sorry I have to call bs… I went from a 4 year old two smoke stihl to now a m18 Milwaukee, It’s lighter not heavier? My wife is more than happy to use it vs the stihl that’s collecting dust.

Milwaukee trimmer with 8 amp hour battery 9.85lbs we use a 5ah so makes 9lbs total.

Stihl fs110 no gas 12.8 lbs add a ~lb for fuel 14lbs.

The Milwaukee trimmers are excellent, more linear power, better balance, no pull, click and go.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I have to call bs… I went from a 4 year old two smoke stihl to now a m18 Milwaukee, It’s lighter not heavier? My wife is more than happy to use it vs the stihl that’s collecting dust.

Milwaukee trimmer with 8 amp hour battery 9.85lbs we use a 5ah so makes 9lbs total.

Stihl fs110 no gas 12.8 lbs add a ~lb for fuel 14lbs.

The Milwaukee trimmers are excellent, more linear power, better balance, no pull, click and go.
I had a 9ah on it which should have made a big difference. If it would have felt balanced and lighter, we woul dhave preferred it over the 110. I didn't weigh either, but maybe the balance skewed how heavy the Milwaukee one felt?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 9ah on it which should have made a big difference. If it would have felt balanced and lighter, we woul dhave preferred it over the 110. I didn't weigh either, but maybe the balance skewed how heavy the Milwaukee one felt?

Does the gas trimmer have a shoulder strap? I know moving the handle on the Milwaukee makes a big difference depending on your height/arm length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom