Milwaukee tools

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the handheld m12 one. It's awesome. Has a magnet on it that comes in very hand. Very bright. Would recommend.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have the 12amp/h battery it will last about12h on high probably 30h on low.

with a 2amp/h battery it will only last a couple hours on high.

The 12amp/h batteries are expensive. Costs more than the light.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have the 12amp/h battery it will last about12h on high probably 30h on low.

with a 2amp/h battery it will only last a couple hours on high.

The 12amp/h batteries are expensive. Costs more than the light.
Ya very true on that point, i will be cycling my batteries out now and getting HO batts and possibly down the road the new Forge batts as the 6.0 will put out what a 12 will put out and half the weight.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a great thread.... I've got all mastercraft 20volt stuff right now but I think as it starts to die I may have to switch to team red.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a great thread.... I've got all mastercraft 20volt stuff right now but I think as it starts to die I may have to switch to team red.
Ya only problem with Team Red is once a guy starts on this stuff it gets very hard to resist them. They always seem to come up with something new or some new tool a guy could use around the house or on the job or just being an outdoorsmen. Have to try and limit myself as it takes nothing to break the bank with Red stuff. But they do have a vast line of tools, i mostly have about 7 favs that are my go to's most of the time. Batts are a killer though especially for the new 21700 stacks or the very new Forge ones that are just starting to trickle out now but pricey. Saw a motorized light that was in the 3-4k range just a little outta of price point though lol! Looks like it could light up a football field though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya very true on that point, i will be cycling my batteries out now and getting HO batts and possibly down the road the new Forge batts as the 6.0 will put out what a 12 will put out and half the weight.

From what I understand is the 6.0 Forge has the same output as the 12amp/h, not the same capacity. So would still only last half as long in the light.

The light is on a trippod and just sits there. so the extra weight doesn't really effect performance..

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up this little guy gonna come in handy for multiple applications.

Attachments

• 20231003_155249.jpg
    20231003_155249.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 106

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone in this thread have a 1/2 impact by milwaukee? Bit of a dilemma as to which 1 i should ask for, for xmas. I have seen the new 1/2 HT version which is very nice btw, and also looked at the 1/2 MT version as well, now 1 is gen 2 and the other is gen 3 with 2x as much torque. Pricing on these seems to be very close as to why no idea, so my dilemma is which would you pick? I just would like to have 1 around for trucks/cars and toys no big stuff to impact on. Asking what members think and how they like theirs if they have 1 and which model, purely for around the farm/house or would this be overkill size wise?:unsure:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KMS is having another 1 day Milwaukee sale on Saturday. I'm working this weekend. Missed their last one day sale as well. Wouldn't mind to check it out. Hopefully in spring they'll have another 1 day sale.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone in this thread have a 1/2 impact by milwaukee? Bit of a dilemma as to which 1 i should ask for, for xmas. I have seen the new 1/2 HT version which is very nice btw, and also looked at the 1/2 MT version as well, now 1 is gen 2 and the other is gen 3 with 2x as much torque. Pricing on these seems to be very close as to why no idea, so my dilemma is which would you pick? I just would like to have 1 around for trucks/cars and toys no big stuff to impact on. Asking what members think and how they like theirs if they have 1 and which model, purely for around the farm/house or would this be overkill size wise?:unsure:
Had one of these for a number of years and would be lost without it .
Never use air compressor anymore for tools .
Very good tool among the others I have but use this one the most .
Not sure on the new model but so far this one has been great .
Hope this helps .

Attachments

• IMG_7770.jpeg
    IMG_7770.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom