Milwaukee tools

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya

that’s steep. Bought my dad a sthil self propelled for around 700$ He gets 2 mows out of one charge. Great for his small yard in town.
I have a stihl electric for sale if anyone is interested... used 3 times by mother in law last fall just moved her into a condo. She loved it.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a Milwaukee packout setup. Had to modify the handle right away so it would fit under my tonneau cover. All the buckles on my dewalt one were busted. Got about 3 years out of the dewalt.. These seem way better quality

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Picked up a Milwaukee packout setup. Had to modify the handle right away so it would fit under my tonneau cover. All the buckles on my dewalt one were busted. Got about 3 years out of the dewalt.. These seem way better quality
Got mine on sale for $298 +taxes (as far as a BC sale goes). I figured if it was too heavy to lift into the rear cab, I could put the base unit in and then load the other units separately.
I looked at the big totes but they would be too heavy full of tools.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid 298 for here in okotoks aswell. Happy with them now that I can get it under the cover. The handle I got to collapse so its flat with the top smaller box. Slides just under my cover with a 1/2" to spare 👌

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid 298 for here in okotoks aswell. Happy with them now that I can get it under the cover. The handle I got to collapse so its flat with the top smaller box. Slides just under my cover with a 1/2" to spare 👌
What did you do? Got some pics?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you do? Got some pics?
Pull off handle, cut down the btm handle slide part 3" off the bottom, then cut down the top of the top handle slide 3". Re drilled screw holes. It does not lock in the down position anymore, but still works fine otherwise

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20220407_180552.jpg
0_20220407_175407.jpg

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
IMG_7291.jpeg IMG_7297.jpg

Fits great. Most of the tools required are in the 3 boxes. There are some exceptions; 6' & 4' levels, sledge hammer, framing square, etc.. but that is what the deck is for as well as the compressor, compound miter saw, and the generator if I need it. With the cordless Milwaukee tools, I should need the generator very much this summer.
Start work tomorrow.

Top Bottom