McBride Sled Trip 10th-13th

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Mcbride on Wednesday.....Yahooo can't wait! first trip of the year and by the look of the forecast the snow should be great!!:d Is there any other member going to be out there during that time? Maybe there may have to be a suds night held there!:beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool We'll hook up for some barley sandwiches!:beer:

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be there as well friday night. Havnt decided on Valemount or the B-ride yet.
I think i owe Sumx54 a beer. Was it you guys that gave me the 'sock of beer' at Bell cabin Nov.22?

Hmmm.... I wonder if the grizzly would shuttle us to the bar and back?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be there as well friday night. Havnt decided on Valemount or the B-ride yet.
I think i owe Sumx54 a beer. Was it you guys that gave me the 'sock of beer' at Bell cabin Nov.22?

I think if we spend enough money! They will be more then happy driving a bunch of drunks home!!:d:beer::beer:

prairieguy

Reaction score
me and the brother are heading up there on thursday, probably won't be out riding till friday.

Joe

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

HaHa no that wasn't me ronmexico I think that was Rod. I was there though and never knew that was you out there. We found that box of beer out side the cabin, Rod thought it was an empty box till he ran over it and beers scattered everywhere. Who would actually bring a case of bottled beer to the hill???
Yes I'm sure we can talk Carla into shuttling our drunk azzes home from the Grizz.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prairieguy right on!! we'll see you out there! I know for sure there will be a 900 king cat and my RX1 in the group.:d

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we'll be there look for a 600 rmk 700rmk and 800 skiddoo on a silver dodge 2500:beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some people in mcbride now that are providing a service where they will take you and your truck back to your hotel for you if you need a ride/driver.. we have some of there cards and info at the shop..

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Every weekend here there are a large number of Snow and Mud members in town. Every night is SUDS Night. NOSRX1 and SUMX54, you are both staying with us, so it should be a GREAT time.

There's a new service in town: Theres a fellow and his wife that will come and get you from the Griz (or the bar) and drive you and your vehicle home for you. They have left business cards at the pub. They are nice people and work on "donations" for their service. Well worth it.

prairieguy

Reaction score
me and the brother will be driving a 09 m1000 and older polaris storm. man i'm so pumped for friday i just took my new girl out to night and put 15kms on in the ditches around home just to start the break in process but i can't wait to see some powder!!!

anyone sees us stop in and say hi, we'er just two new (to mountains) powder hungry saskatchewan boys looks for some snow lol

joe

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it time! I am just finishing up getting ready to go, fuel in the truck, hay in all the feeders! and I am out of here!! We will be staying with BBtoys, and Heyjudy!....Should be some great snow! My next post is going to have pictures with it!! Later S&Mer's I am out of here!!.....Yahoooo!:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well it time! I am just finishing up getting ready to go, fuel in the truck, hay in all the feeders! And i am out of here!! We will be staying with bbtoys, and heyjudy!....should be some great snow! My next post is going to have pictures with it!! Later s&mer's i am out of here!!.....yahoooo!:d

drive safe, darin.... Post pics, buddy!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom