mc bride we will be back !!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on.... They are callin for sunny skies all week and there is tonnes of fresh powder to be chewed up here.

jsquared

Reaction score
Just got back from there stayed at terracana for the first time, excellent spot i think i gained 10 pounds the food is the best. Road renshaw and the snow is deep.

rotax1240

Reaction score
trip is over going back east tomorow(montreal)...we had a very good trip again this year will be back again we rode new place this year thanks to math and sheldon for taken us to special spots ! and found fresh powder !!!

got to love it !! terracana the place to stay ..see you

yoggibear

Reaction score
i was up there i think in clamina but not sure and one of your riders was missing the big bolt that holds your suspension up and i had one he was really happy and rode the rest of the day and i spoke french to u guys that is about 4 yrs ago lol u told me u hAD NO SNOW THAT YEAR and were buddys with a bee farmernorth of edmonton anyway i m going to mcbride long weekend of feb staying at the north country lodge hope u have a good time marcel martin st.paul alberta

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trip is over going back east tomorow(montreal)...we had a very good trip again this year will be back again we rode new place this year thanks to math and sheldon for taken us to special spots ! and found fresh powder !!!

got to love it !! terracana the place to stay ..see you
It was good times, you have to come back one more time before the end of season, end of march when the days are longer would be a good time, make it happen

rotax1240

Reaction score
guess what the trailer is leaving next saturday !!!! we fly in monday just cant wait again !!!!............the turbo etec will finally ride the big mountains!!

rotax1240

Reaction score
just got back home from another trip to mc bride waaawouuu lots of snow and very deep at the renshaw for the last 10 days big thanx to mother nature for leaving fresh and deep powder every night ....ì`ve never could expect beter condition 2-3 feet on fresh almost every day ..............wow vid to come !!!

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U guys suck for getting to ride all that powder 5 or 6 days in a row, lol, well at least I got one day in with u guys, try for the very beginning of feb and I'll be off for the whole week, yalk to ya soon

Top Bottom