Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Last weekend (Mar 8/9) I'm Renshaw.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394829425.786535.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394829448.820531.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394829468.391830.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394829496.624579.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394829517.760149.jpg

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/03/15/3y9e6aja.jpg

Renshaw, trails decent. Snows approx 1 foot fresh behind the saddle. Plus 5 today. Having most of the area all to yourself is sure a treat. About 3 to 5 inches fell throughout the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
It's looking good for tomorrow. Mountains are socked right in and raining in town .

Sent from my IPhone

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The parking lots are holding up really well. The groomer has been pulling snow onto the trail and it has a good base. Renshaw after 175 sleds plus yesterday was a bit rough but it is holding up very well. If the weather cooperates i feel that we will be riding into may on lucille and bell. Renshaw im sure we still have a good month plus yet. In the meadows going in at 27 i through a probe in and checked snow depth in the packed centre and there was 7.5 feet.

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good one let loose in butterfly. Seen 3 other ones in renshaw. We played in the trees and open flats behind the saddle. Wont catch me doing any chutes right now. High avalanche conditions. In my opinion if u are coming to just highmark you are rolling the dice. Lots of snow in the trees and smaller short hills to play in.

jonw

Reaction score
Had an awesome time this weekend! Rode belle Friday and renshaw Saturday Sunday. Renshaw trail was great for the temperature but by next weekend in the lower few KM if it continues to rain I think there will be some bare spots. Snow was pretty good everywhere especially In the trees!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Days off confirmed, can't wait to check out the new cats from T&T and ride my own boosted sled, going to be a epic weekend and I don't use that word often!😁

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Sout Dore on Friday and Renshaw on Saturday.
South Dore way down on snow, major crevaces and ice exposure on glacier - never have seen it so exposed before. Absolutly no access this year unless seeing thebottom of a crevace is the last item on your bucket list. Broke trail from the "Y" in. Deffinatly ridable but creekbed also a bit low on snow, regular water spots open, just more open this year. Once the melt starts the creek up will get real interesting. Avalance plowed out by work crew and about 14' tunnel - creepy driving truch through. Picture is of cousin planted half way up the left creek.

Renshaw was excellent, trail in was good and good enough for some 110KPH bursts on the way out, 90 was the norm! Lots of air on the way down. Went about 6KM past Spirit lake to Interpass Ridge. Not a track to be seen once past Spirit and only a couple tracks at Spirit. 8 of us barely used up much of the area. Then the blizzard came! Total whiteout to come back in and only drove off one wind tunnel. Pretty good considering hard to even spot sleds past 100 yards at times. Have about 2 hrs video from wknd. Will post more pics when I have time. Knee deep in open and a bit more in the bush.

McBride never fails to provide an excellent time!

Attachments

• IMG-20140314-00042.jpg
    IMG-20140314-00042.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 274

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great update,thx snochuk. Going this weekend hopefully we get a good march dump this week!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I'll be ripen around on my Tapex and have two orange xm and a Xp chasing me , say hi if you see me

Top Bottom