March 2011 Conditions

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinkin that as long as it isn't crazy busy at the shop i might try and make it out for a ride the first weekend of april. Let the big kitty get out and stretch it's legs again.

We are hoping to ride that weekend too.:beer:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Woke up to zero degrees this morning, no wind and a little skiff of snow in town. Light snow and sunshine off and on this morning. Been snowing at higher elevations the past few days, but I don't have a firm report of exactly how much snow fell up there. Should be a nice weekend though.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well today is supposed to be another beautiful Sunny Day so here's hoping! Renshaw was groomed last night for Saturday morning, HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm,maybe next weekend...

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got reports last night from a bunch of different sledders that there was about a foot and a half fo fresh up renshaw and a bluebird day yesterday..

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Was another amazing day up Renshaw with beautiful sunshine! Everyone did a wonderful job of parking and most never had to ride across dirt. Renshaw is being groomed again this evening for Sunday morning. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well it snowed most all morning today, but hopefully it was a nice day uptop. Renshaw is being groomed again this evening for Monday morning, so here's hoping we get the forecasted sun tommorow!

luvdiggin

Reaction score
I'm headed up there with a group of 6 what area or areas are in the best shape right now?

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well yesterday was another beautiful day! I want to mention that lucille also was groomed Sunday evening for Monday morning. Its supposed to be a beautiful week however it is warming up, most of the renshaw trail is still very good however the bottom 1-2 km is softer do to the weather. I talked to a group of guys that went up yesterday and they said it was awesome!
I have heard that lucille is also still holding up well, Bell has been a bit softer but it got really cold Sunday so that should help, Bell is planned to be groomed during the middle of the week. Renshaw will be groomed again later in the week depending on the number of riders. There is still a ton of snow to be played in and even some new snow in the forecast early in the week. Should still be some great riding!
I hope everyone has a great week, enjoy the sun!:d

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 bluebird days lots of snow if you get back far enough. was in winebergers for 2 days it was very good. just have to go looking for snow a bit further than the cabin.
had a driveshaft on a summit twist in half doing a climb in some good pow in winebergers, had to pull it apart and get a new one down to him, snow was to soft to pull it out. didn't know that 2 guys that know what they are doing can install new driveshaft and all new chaincase and guts in under 90 minutes.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
T-minus 2days!
Hope its snowing!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 bluebird days lots of snow if you get back far enough. was in winebergers for 2 days it was very good. just have to go looking for snow a bit further than the cabin.
had a driveshaft on a summit twist in half doing a climb in some good pow in winebergers, had to pull it apart and get a new one down to him, snow was to soft to pull it out. didn't know that 2 guys that know what they are doing can install new driveshaft and all new chaincase and guts in under 90 minutes.

:clap2:
90min in a garage is about right. On the hill very good job :beer:

Top Bottom