March 2011 Conditions

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the trails up guys? Can we still leave from the parking lots or has deck season begun?? :beer:

I am heading out next Tuesday :d

How many days are you gonna ride? We will definitely have to try and get up the hill for a rip together.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many days are you gonna ride? We will definitely have to try and get up the hill for a rip together.

We are riding Weds, Thurs. I can ride Friday but I think the boys need to be home! Maybe I will kidnap them for a half day ride!!! LOL

I can't wait to try my Kitty with all the new goodies on it!!! Try and get some free time for one of those days :thumbsup2:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are riding Weds, Thurs. I can ride Friday but I think the boys need to be home! Maybe I will kidnap them for a half day ride!!! LOL

I can't wait to try my Kitty with all the new goodies on it!!! Try and get some free time for one of those days :thumbsup2:

Sounds good. I'm thinkin renshaw on wednesday might sound like a good plan.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys the hills have been socked in all day today, Can tell that it's been snowin hard up top as occasionally the clouds lift a little bit and you can see a definite white snow line as the tree's turn absolutely white.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys the hills have been socked in all day today, Can tell that it's been snowin hard up top as occasionally the clouds lift a little bit and you can see a definite white snow line as the tree's turn absolutely white.

Sounds good. I'm thinkin renshaw on wednesday might sound like a good plan.

Thanks for the update Glengine. Fresh snow with temps just above freezing will make for some greart riding. 6 of us coming up for one more rip
Now just pray for some Sun..........................I am tired of riding in Blizzards. !

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had reports of 15"+ of fresh at the cabin yesterday and it snowed hard in the hills majority of last night cause the hills were white again this mornin.

Sumitdude

Reaction score
Yup your right about 15 in of fresh at the cabin but was socked in for most of the day but the snow gods smiled a couple of times today and gave us a good look. Great day

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup your right about 15 in of fresh at the cabin but was socked in for most of the day but the snow gods smiled a couple of times today and gave us a good look. Great day

Nice! which cabin? Any pics? Hoping to make a day ride somewhere but don't want to find concrete to ride on.

m7 carver

Reaction score
There was a good foot and a half on renshaw today but cloudy and socked in
Weather was poor but snow was great

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
18-20 inches of new snow in the renshaw and snowing. looks like sunny tomorrow afternoon and sat. then back to snow untill Thurs. of next week. will have to see if it comes true.
perfect spring riding right now with some great pow on top of what we had already.

sunshine

Reaction score
Leaving Sat can't wait to play, hope it is not socked in the whole time, riding Sun-Wed, hope to get a little sun. Will stop in to see you and Judy, should try for supper one night.

Sled Den

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they groomed the trail into Renshaw last night or when it's going to be groomed

When I talked to rod last he said he was going to groom Friday night for Sat morning. Should set up nice as it's supposed to cool off tonight finally.

Top Bottom