Majority of members on S&M

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born in Saskabush, live in BC a couple times been in Central Ab since 96. Pipeliner from hell!

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, most are from Alberta or B.C and reap the rewards from oil, gas and agriculture.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to move out west. If anyone knows of a industrial firefighter job in Calgary or Edmonton i would be very interested.

They are just getting ramped up for the winter. Are you looking at companies such as Firemaster, Firehawk, United Safety, SafetyBoss? Most run a 15 on-4 off rotation

Petro Canada (Suncor now) refinery in Sherwood Park, Shell Scotsford in Fort Sask, Dow Chemical in Fort Sask.

Shell hasnt hired in a while and wont until someone quits. Dow is all over the map as it was contracted out to a security company for a while. Also look at Nova Chemicals near Red Deer. All the plants near Fort Mac have full time guys as well.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta born and raised, moved to Van Isle 3 years ago. Have been working oil/gas in Alberta for over 20 years. Now I just travel to do it.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
born and raised in fort crack,,,been livin bc life for 7 years now but back workin the mac or edson for the last 2 years

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in Alberta, I'm a software developer for a heavy industrial construction company.

Top Bottom