Majority of members on S&M

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta born and raised - Edmonton area. Retired risk manager. Oil, gas, oil sands, forestry and agriculture are primary economy drivers here so most of my work was for industry related to that. There were also some bio-tech and software companies as well as a commercial diving company and manufacturer of deep sea equipment. Perhaps our webmaster has some stats on location.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born in St. John's. Living in alberta for the last 11 years. Working for Enbridge pipelines doing E/I startup and commissioning.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in AB - work for a heavy haul outfit, we move everything from D3's to D11's and the really big loads that you guys get stuck behind going to Fort Mac. (sorry about that) :) :beer:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised Albertan here. Currently a journeyman HD mechanic for a growing earthworks contractor and the oilfield directly and indirectly affects my job. I would like to get into specializing in certain equipment and the sales end of things though.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Born and raised Alberta. 31 years of residential construction. Primarily in the drywall services, started out in exterior stucco, ceiling texture, insulation, taping, drywall, steel stud framing, attic insul, construct service, occupied service. Then to supervisor. to help instruct the trades that help make your house a home. The past 3.5 years I have been a spray foam manager/salesman as well as a certified sprayer for BASF. I currently have 3 truck on the road, 2-2lbs and 1-1/2lbs. As well as being able to do a thermal covering of foam.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full time farrier as well I help teach the olds college farrier program

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Born and raised Alberta. 31 years of residential construction. Primarily in the drywall services, started out in exterior stucco, ceiling texture, insulation, taping, drywall, steel stud framing, attic insul, construct service, occupied service. Then to supervisor. to help instruct the trades that help make your house a home. The past 3.5 years I have been a spray foam manager/salesman as well as a certified sprayer for BASF. I currently have 3 truck on the road, 2-2lbs and 1-1/2lbs. As well as being able to do a thermal covering of foam.

are you sure you didn't miss anything?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liscenced tradesman (mechanic) for years, make my living these days as a toolpush on a drilling rig. Better $$$, more days off, working in the great outdoors.

Top Bottom