Lost sledding buddies

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I sit here getting ready to go riding tomorrow I realize that this will be the first year that I start the season without my good riding buddy Farmer Mike. Its been weird not having him out riding since his freak illness last season. Hopefully Farmer recovers fully and will be able to get out sledding again in the near future. Until then I raise my glass of gibsons and seven in toast to all the good times sledding. :beer:

Oh yeah can i use the pipe of your XP till you get better?

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a sad sad day today no farmer mike man did I miss his crashes and entertainment really hope he gets well soon, hate to say it Boydo you got some big shoes to fill

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a sad sad day today no farmer mike man did I miss his crashes and entertainment really hope he gets well soon, hate to say it Boydo you got some big shoes to fill

If you need some entertainment in the hills, just let me know i can give you Big Al's # lmao..:d

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO Farmer is semi cured from his illness back out on a sled today hope is still alive that he will recover from his freak illness by the time we leave revy on sunday halloween and revy 025.jpg

halloween and revy 034.jpg

farmer Mike

Reaction score
My illness has returned, not sure how long im gona make it. Ever since i got back from revy its been down hill.. I hope i pull through..

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I sit here getting ready to go riding tomorrow I realize that this will be the first year that I start the season without my good riding buddy Farmer Mike. Its been weird not having him out riding since his freak illness last season. Hopefully Farmer recovers fully and will be able to get out sledding again in the near future. Until then I raise my glass of gibsons and seven in toast to all the good times sledding. :beer:

Oh yeah can i use the pipe of your XP till you get better?

atleast he will be there in the future. be glad for that!

Top Bottom