Looking to get a 2011 pro

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey looking to pick up a 2011 polaris used and was wondering what was wrong with em, minor defects that need to be fixed or put attention too. dont know a lot about em but i never herd many things wrong with em. Also if ya know anything i should do to it to make it better let me know aswell. thanks

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you guys know if there is anything i can do to the motor mounts? like rrplace em or support? and i knew the clutch was weak spring but that ok i will be changing it anyways and the boards will be swapped too. thanks

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you guys know if there is anything i can do to the motor mounts? like rrplace em or support? and i knew the clutch was weak spring but that ok i will be changing it anyways and the boards will be swapped too. thanks

Their was new mounts that came out in 2012. You can buy the new mounts and swap them out.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips, i actually bought my pro a weeke agao and in 48 hours i ripped it apart lol getting my powdercoating all done and going to do those mounts cause the engine is super easy to take out at the moment.

Attachments

• phone 033.jpg
    phone 033.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 199
Top Bottom