F#*k, Marry, Kill Snow and mud edition

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Well sledding season is over and this site usually gets pretty boring for the next 6 months so I thought maybe we should hurt some feelings and have a little fun with the S and M members since this site loves to trash people more than give out useful information so here it goes. There is many members ,some much more known than others lets pick our 3 F.M,K members and tally up the numbers by lets say November and declare titles or awards or something to the winners, what do you think? I think it should be fun, put some humour in it and maybe state your reasons for the picks you chose or not, whatever. Maybe you want to select people in your riding core or just the big names on here, you choose. In my group I ride with 3 main people , Niner, Chrisco and Benny so I will start this s$!t show, Niner-Marry, dude is solid and totally loaded and can fix stuff around the house, Chrisco-F, the guy is a fricking sex machine, says cuz he has Viking blood in him, and Benny-K sorry man but you are 7 feet tall and would kill me first so had to pick you ha ha. Thats my group but I also have a celebrity pick Maxwell-M yes M, ride with the guy quite a bit and he is awesome no matter what you guys think of him. Ozone-F, I think anything goes with that boy, could be fun, and Last Kanedog- K, you all know we don't like each other so he is an easy pic, sorry man but you can just kill me back I won't mind! Anyways people lets ee where tis goes and remember play nice!!!!!!!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well tired of Covid threads so here we go.
catman10 F. Your wife says you don’t last long and it would be over quick.
Chrisco M. He has cool toys and I could divorce him and get half.
Benny K. Sorry bud.

Last edited:
Top Bottom