Looking for someone to take over my snowcheck G4

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
There are a lot of things that play into giving a deposit back. There are some devious customers out there. As a former dealer principle I could write a book on excuses I have heard in 30 plus years. Lol. I had a guy tell me he wasn't taking the sled because he had found a better deal after the fact and had ordered one as well from the other dealer. He wanted his deposit back so I told him he should have told me that he lost his job or broke his leg and told him not happening. There are some stupid people out there. HaHa!.

HAHAHA, then you had customers like me that called the deal over the phone, drove 5 hours down and picked up the rt1000 and was loyal customer to you, and drove it for 10 years, without any issues :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA, then you had customers like me that called the deal over the phone, drove 5 hours down and picked up the rt1000 and was loyal customer to you, and drove it for 10 years, without any issues :)
Yes Ric it was customers like you that made it fun for 25 years. Had a lot of incredibly loyal customers over the years. Hell I remember the day ole Popcorn Popper drove all the way from Rimbey one day just for coffee and grind me on why BRP wasn't gonna build anymore triples! HaHa! Fun times!

Top Bottom