Looking for People to Ride With

Andrew.L

Reaction score
Same boat here... new to the province and went out alone and met a few good guys.
we are tired of going ad playing in the sand.

if your interested in riding send a PM to me. We go all the time, more than welcome to come

earlybird

Reaction score
I am a lone rider looking for people to ride with. I like track and trails but not much into mud and swamps. I am on the south side of Edmonton. Let me know if you are interested!

I am also on the south side, what are you riding, what trails have you been on?

djll

Reaction score
Same boat here... new to the province and went out alone and met a few good guys.
we are tired of going ad playing in the sand.

if your interested in riding send a PM to me. We go all the time, more than welcome to come

Hey andrew,

its dave, being one of the guys you met, thanks for he "good guys" kind words!

Heading to Vega on Saturday you should totally come with and do the track on monday instead, should be a good day for riding!

anyone else want to roll out to Vega tomorrow pm me.!

Dave

soppagas

Reaction score
Looking for people / places to ride near spruce grove for fun.
Have a ktm 450 exc. Used to ride motorcross years ago but just want to ride trails. Looking for places around here. Let me know if your keen or can help out with places to go
Cheers
Mark

robbiewood

Reaction score
Dave and I are heading out Sat to ride Dave has a KTM 550(? I think) and I have a CR250 and from what Dave has said to me he likes trails and that kind of thing, and I'll ride anything as long as I can go fast, wheelie all over the place and jump shiz...

I think we are thinking Burderheim but could discuss other places....

So... anyone want to come out and play??

Alin

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm just looking for some people to ride with. Seems like most of my buddies have sold their bikes or don't have the funds to do it. Unfortunately, I'm also somewhat new (beginner/intermediate). Most of my riding had been trails but ive done Brule and bump and am willing to try almost anything. I ride a kx250 and live in Edmonton.

Speaking of which, anyone riding this weekend?

Cant_Catch_Me

Reaction score
i want to but not truck or trailer, working on buying a trailer but this guy is draggin his azzz. maybe next month or 2 i will have one and hit up bruddy or redwater, i have a banshee that hates most mud and water. will be down for a ride anytime once i get a trailer.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys im North of GP and new to the area. Best days for me to ride and Mon and Tues. If anyone gets up this way or plans a trip to Dawson Creek. I am in.

I ride a 450x and just getting back into riding so no swamps for me!

Matteo

djll

Reaction score
A couple of us are heading out to nordegg this weekend if anyone wants to come you are more than welcome to! We are heading out Friday night and camping, riding all day saturday and Sunday morning, was there a couple of weekends ago and it was thebest riding I have ever done!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Dad told me Nordegg is awfully wet these days and even some flooding. Hope the riding is ok for you this weekend but be prepared for it to be slippery.

Have fun

djll

Reaction score
Ya I have been watching the weather up there for the last couple of weeks, they have had a couple of good dumps that is for sure. rained on us there last week, was a little slick, but still better than sand, lol. Have to watch the rest of the week to see how things shape up out there, keep us posted as you / if you hear more details towards the end of the week LadyD.

thanks,
DL

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wanna get out and see how the Rzr will do in all this muddy slop
Plus a few little water crossings would be fun... test the snorkel... but no way am i just blasting into any waterways without first checking them

Top Bottom