Looking for People to Ride With

robbiewood

Reaction score
Ya I have been watching the weather up there for the last couple of weeks, they have had a couple of good dumps that is for sure. rained on us there last week, was a little slick, but still better than sand, lol. Have to watch the rest of the week to see how things shape up out there, keep us posted as you / if you hear more details towards the end of the week LadyD.

thanks,
DL

It was only "slick" in one spot...getting out of that first big mud hole with the tire grabbing root lmao....and yes before you come back with falling in a lake I was attacked by a manevolent underwater dwelling log!!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just fired off an e-mail to my step Mom @ CMR In Nordegg to give me a report on the current conditions..

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is her response:

"i would imagine if the sun doesn;t come out for a long term it will be muddy. we got over 4 inches in one day and hasn't stopped since. The sun is out today so it may dry some up. are they camping? I know our friend had to build a bridge to get some people camping out of blackstone as the road washed away"

mxtrouts

Reaction score
Another south Edmonton rider here looking for people to ride with. 06 YZ125. Like all types of riding but would like to try a track for the first time. Heading out south of Nordegg this weekend. Will post conditions on monday if anyones interested.

bhc357

Reaction score
I am new to the area also and live in the South, looking for people and places to ride. Drop me a line!

2009 WR 300

BigIzzy

Reaction score
Anyone doin some mud riding around Edmonton this weekend? Would really like to get the brute out and go for a ride. Anyone do the trails around ardrossan that follow the train tracks? looks like some nice riding there

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
if anyone wants to come out with me tomorrow to bruderhiem im worried to go alone as im 17 and if something happens to me no one will be with me. the only reason im worried is i watched my buddy get killed at bruderhiem so i dont like riding alone....

Top Bottom