lookin for a creeky trail

gdawg

Reaction score
hey im looking for a trail or trails out west of caroline. that area sundre nordegg. west of red deer anyway. some trails up in the mountains with lots of creeks you pass through. thanks

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes probably thinking of falls creek, however i would really recomend trying the trail to Ruby Falls (near the great divide) southeast of Cadomin, it is a full day ride in and out and you are in and out or crossing the creek most of the time, and the views are incredible.

des95yj

Reaction score
Yes probably thinking of falls creek, however i would really recomend trying the trail to Ruby Falls (near the great divide) southeast of Cadomin, it is a full day ride in and out and you are in and out or crossing the creek most of the time, and the views are incredible.

Hadster when would it be to late in the season to go in there this spring like before june or after just heard its a beautiful ride in there would like to get in a group that know where to go there as i have never been and heard lots of good thing about it

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to The Great Divide and or Ruby Falls ,i would wait until late June or later. I have been a few times on July long weekends and up on the headwaters trail got some snow both years.

Top Bottom