Quad trails

Tabs

Reaction score
My husband and I just moved to red deer west area from Whitehorse and looking for quad trails close to red deer. Looking to meet people to quad and sled with.

Reactions: RXN

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quading and sledding is illegal in Alberta, sorry. I'm sure somebody helpful will be along shortly though. Haha.

Tabs

Reaction score
Welcome to Alberta.
You've come to the right place. Lots of great folks on here.

Awesome. We are looking forward to that and meeting new friends. Whitehorse was an awesome place for outdoor sports

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing near red deer really for riding. Go west or south of Rocky Mountain House or west of Caroline and there’s thousands of km of cut lines, power lines and pipelines to ride.

Drive west of Caroline till you hit gravel and you see a sign about the Clearwater snowmobile staging area on the left. That’s a good place to start. Or go west of Rocky till you get to chambers creek campground. Park in the ditch and follow the tracks across the bridge. There used to be a map of that area somewhere.

Once the snow melts if I come up for a ride I’d be happy to tour you a bit if you’re free.

Tabs

Reaction score
Nothing near red deer really for riding. Go west or south of Rocky Mountain House or west of Caroline and there’s thousands of km of cut lines, power lines and pipelines to ride.

Drive west of Caroline till you hit gravel and you see a sign about the Clearwater snowmobile staging area on the left. That’s a good place to start. Or go west of Rocky till you get to chambers creek campground. Park in the ditch and follow the tracks across the bridge. There used to be a map of that area somewhere.

Thank you so much. Greatly appreciated. We will try and find those trails. We had so many in Whitehorse right outside our doorstep. Miss that here. Thank you.

Tabs

Reaction score

Once the snow melts if I come up for a ride I’d be happy to tour you a bit if you’re free.

We’d love that. Just let us know when your coming up for a ride and we will join you if we’re free. Thank you.

Top Bottom