Local trail conditions 2013/14

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staging area is west of elk island sales
Twp. 544 east of RR 205.

For trails follow signs trails are on on farm land so stay on trail.

Polaris Indy Trail

Reaction score
Ski Doo XP, thank you very much for the map. I was thinking of going this Sunday (if all works out). This will be the first time on the trail if I do go so hopefully I wont get lost ha

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I purchased my trail pass at the sled show for the 2013/2014 season. Where might I find a map to experience your trail system (staging area? I live on the north side of Edmonton close to the Henday). Thanks

Stop in at E&S Yamaha in Fort Saskatchewan or ASE Arctic Cat in Sherwood Park and ask the girls in the snowmobile parts for a map. That should help you out. Thanks for the support. Staging area is right next to Elk Island Sales. Google it for the address.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail just opened and the volunteers got signs up and packing snow as we get it so it's early trail conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in the area on a farm, please be careful with barbed wire fences, they come up really fast in some locations. And as like in the mountains please pack out what you bring in, i've found numerous little "stash spots" of cans and crap in the bushes.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I live in the area on a farm, please be careful with barbed wire fences, they come up really fast in some locations. And as like in the mountains please pack out what you bring in, i've found numerous little "stash spots" of cans and crap in the bushes.

Thanks good advice. Fences can change every year so new season check out the area you are riding Please pack-out your junk as well You can carry it with you don`t throw it out

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you bring to the trail PLEASE take out with you . We all like to have snacks but don't leave junk on the trail as the groomer won't pick it up .. Now that we got more snow We will try to get out and set the trail again before We start grooming . Hopefully this weekend

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks good advice. Fences can change every year so new season check out the area you are riding Please pack-out your junk as well You can carry it with you don`t throw it out

Glen, your profile pic sparked my memory(the sled) , myself and two friends bs'd with yourself and another fella last year right south of the Hwy 15 crossing where it chokes down at the first set of tree's ( i live a couple miles west of that spot ). good to see you on here. :beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glen, your profile pic sparked my memory(the sled) , myself and two friends bs'd with yourself and another fella last year right south of the Hwy 15 crossing where it chokes down at the first set of tree's ( i live a couple miles west of that spot ). good to see you on here. :beer:

I remember you guys. You were a little unsure just what was coming down the trail. Nice to see you here also. Have you been running the trails much? Keep a eye out for the big rig on the trails.

kabcan

Reaction score
Great to hear about the trails! We will be getting out and enjoying our own backyard more this year to break-in my new sled. Have been leaving and going on trips to sled as the local enforcement sure harassed us a few years back.:rant: But we are seeing more and more tracks around so we will try it again.

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember you guys. You were a little unsure just what was coming down the trail. Nice to see you here also. Have you been running the trails much? Keep a eye out for the big rig on the trails.

No i havent been on the trails yet.. waiting for it to warm up.

Snowmahn

Reaction score
Had a good ride on the trail over the weekend, feels great to get out, had lunch in bruderheim. Great day!!

kabcan, the local enforcement is still out, but as long as your documents are in place and you arn't doing anything stupid, they are happy to let you ride on. I flashed them my papers and was on my way riding in no time, they were polite and friendly.
If they were harassing you, clearly you are not playing by the rules...........:nono:

RIDE ON!!!!:d

Top Bottom