life and death question.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it were me I'd say screwdge the tires, save $800.00 and buy 6 cases of beer for the trip, that way you wont mind the road conditions or you wont remember...... Easy....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
save th cash screw the federallies, if you run into snow it shouldn't last for more than a day, pull over and wait for the snowplows = more cash for easy bets and much more easy cash from modman and his henchmen. he was hoping you wouldn't show up. pray joey pray for sun until you can get to the doo yami showdown, then let it snow, rake in the betting cash and then buy some good tires and maybe a few crying towels for the doo crowd.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally You should have good tires as you will be getting high in the mountain passes in BC......they can get snow anytime....:nono:

Lexy what are you saying:eek:

ChillySeven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was cruising snowmobile chat and their are threads about snow falling , my dads truck has very chitty tires and we are wondering if he should get some snows , well we are leaving friday of next week , and we are hauling a probly a 1000lb load in the truck and a 24 ft enclosed trailer full so traction is key.

should we get new tires? will it be snowing or will their be snow by next week? will it need tires? where is it snowing? i need to know , my dad asked me to post this.

lets review , where is it snowing?

do i need tires?
when will their be snow?
will it be dangerous traveling next week with the truck we have (97 cummins)and the tires that are on it?
It was even snowing NE of Edmonton today. Tires are key no matter what time of year it is. You can drive the crappiest vehicle (not saying your is) and great tires will usually save your a$$.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THE ONLY OBLIVIOUS ANSWER TO YOUR SEEMINGLY SILLY QUESTIONS IS BUY ON NEW TIRE. AND ONE BOTTLE OF GIBBIES OR TWO USED TIRES AND TWO BOTTLES OF GIBBIES..... AND QUIT WHINNING..... ARE U THE MAN THAT MAKES THE DECISION OR ARE U THE BOY THAT SITS IN THE BACK....LOL

POOP OR GET OFF THE POTTIE.....

SORRY SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT....LOL....

WHAT IF YOU HAVE NEW TIRES AND GET ATTACKED BY BIGFOOT..... THEN WHAT..... THATS WHAT THE GIBBIES IS FOR ......BARGINING POWER....

and theres those who think i have no sense of humour.............:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so on average , when does bc start to get snow? dont want to spend $800 on tires to find out we dont need them. just dont know what to do.

can someone please answer my question..........is it/will be snow between the 24 and the 29 , between ontario and victoria? what are the chances of that area getting snow between now and then , between ontario and victoria?
they are calling for snow in and west of calgary on the weekend. if that happens, the mountains will get more! just saying. but the amounts should be minimal, so unless you are running low profile street racing tires, you should be okay!!! just my $.03!!!!!!!! besides, if you invest that $800, say into betting on your upcoming race, you could easily double or triple your money!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are calling for snow in and west of calgary on the weekend. if that happens, the mountains will get more! just saying. but the amounts should be minimal, so unless you are running low profile street racing tires, you should be okay!!! just my $.03!!!!!!!! besides, if you invest that $800, say into betting on your upcoming race, you could easily double or triple your money!!!!

we are thinking more along the lines of 20 to 1, modman is so easy.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You are driving a looooong way with all your wordly possessions in a trailer!!!!!
(Thru the mountains!!)
Snow or no snow,I wouldn't do it on chitty tires!!
You got just as much chance seeing snow in Northern Ontario as anywhere else.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score