Know your riding area

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Ok I have seen it a million times and always said that will never happen to me and how could that guy be so stupid. Well it happened yesterday out with the family getting a christmas tree. I got cocky in an area that I did not know and got spit off my sled and landed head first on rock hard snow. Thank god I was wearing my helmet but brings me to all the times I have seen familys out there and there all ripping around and no one wears a helmet. Please guys and girls take a word of advice and wear that helmet all the time my practice is I put it on to load and unload if I did not live buy this my kids may not have been having such a marry christmas. So now hear I sit not able to ride for atleast two weeks. What we do is not the safest sport so lets always remember that.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well im sure glad u are ok pal...good all around advise...and two weeks?? no ridin??? wow u musta taken a good dump!!!!!!!! my bruise from 3 weeks ago is just disappearing....u missed some DEEP snow today too :d:d

Last edited:

pissednbroke

Reaction score
thanks guys and yes it as a good dump I can not lift my head off a pillow and the head ache is a killer but the thought of ridding gets me through it and a few sled vids

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If your headache is that bad maybe go see a vet right away. Concusion or ??
Your next sleep maybe your last. Get your self to a hospital

Top Bottom