KLIM F4 helmet

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any comments on this helmet, thinking about buying it. Also which KLIM boot is better the Adrenaline or Radium, Im leaning towards the Radium because of the removable liner which the Adrenaline does not have.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was also looking at the F4, but decided to go with the Fly Lite, since its WAYYY cheaper and fit my head real good. Best way to pick a helmet is to try a bunch and see which fits best.

I have had the klim adrenaline for over a year now and love them, I'm glad I didn't get the Radium. Radium is like a snowboard boot, so it's kinda hard to walk around. It would be difficult to use the boot for things other than sledding.
I use my adrenaline boot for everything outside, ice fishing, trapping, the whole works. With just 1 pair of socks, the boots keep my feet warm and dry in the cold, (-30 C this week a few times).

I think the adrenalines have plenty of support for me, but then again I don't take big jumps or drops. So it all depends on what kind of riding you do, and what you want to use them for.

PS: My boots only get a little damp after a full day, so just park them in front of a heater and they're dry in the morning.

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also looking at buying the F4 with my christmas money, but just wondering where the best place to get it from in Edmonton. Went to Martins but they were on back order, so I put my name on one. But I would like to get one as soon as possible so I can use it.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
adrenaline boot for sure...I want the helmet too but can't justify the cost....yet

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adrenaline is good, guy I know that bought the Radium parked them and bought adrenalines when they came out. Too much of a hassle to get in and out of and way too stiff.

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also looking at buying the F4 with my christmas money, but just wondering where the best place to get it from in Edmonton. Went to Martins but they were on back order, so I put my name on one. But I would like to get one as soon as possible so I can use it.

I also wear the Adrenaline boot,warm and dry feet all day.I have just started wearing the F4,very light and your head stays dry with the venting.
I have ordered my Klim gear from rockymountainxtreme,hes cheaper than Martins or other vendors......

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows where I can find a F4 in Black on Black in XL it would be much appreciated. I have tried a bunch of places but none have had that colour/size combination.

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows where I can find a F4 in Black on Black in XL it would be much appreciated. I have tried a bunch of places but none have had that color/size combination.

The black Klim F4 is actually Black/Silver with the black being the predominate color. I have not seen a completely black (08) Klim helmet. 102-1-1.jpg

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll see what i can do.. We are klim dealers and usually have a decent amount of stock on hand.. We have sold a tonne of the adrenaline boots and have another order comin.. Call glen at Spindrift Powersports, (250)569-0070, mcbride BC..

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at RMX,be carefull with the size you order. I tried mine on at the snow show and a 2XL fit my head exactly.But the sizing chart indicated that a XL would be fine.

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll see what i can do.. We are klim dealers and usually have a decent amount of stock on hand.. We have sold a tonne of the adrenaline boots and have another order comin.. Call glen at Spindrift Powersports, (250)569-0070, mcbride BC..

Sorry about that Glen,did not know that you were a Klim dealer..thx for the heads up

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes i do ship, ad i can have those gloves by the end of the week as i'm putting an order in tomorrow in the morning.. What colour are you looking for?

Black, like the ones I had. I used them once and that was as I was filling my truck in -35 weather when I was heading out of town( Esso Grande Cache).
When I paid I left them on the side of the counter.Anyways a week later and they were gone...surprise surprise....stupid me....lucky you....lol

PM me payment options.....Thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent PM we have been actually shipping quite a bit of stuff to grande cache and other places in AB.

Top Bottom