kamloops crew, ... when we going riding?

Erin H

Reaction score
You are correct. There is another club in Kamloops but they decided to leave the BCSF and join the other guys. It seems not all the members are happy with that move and inquired to us about setting up another club under the BCSF once again. I just wanted to acknowledge it and let anyone know that we would welcome their participation.

Thanks
Erin Hart - BCSF - VP

jayew118

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went snowboardin at the peaks yesturday still lots of exposed rocks and trees if your sleddin be careful,no one wants to have to buy a new a arm and shock right off the start. that is what happened to me last year and it sucked.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue lk. was awesome yesterday. Blue bird and chicka-pow-pow

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Well with all the new riders looks like the chance to open up the group of people I will ride with I do not drink on the hill and am not intrested in going with people that drink or want to get high as there not only risking there lives but thats my life there risking also. So now for the good part I am heading out this coming weekend so if anyone is intrested pm me will always show the good areas to ride.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's too bad you feel that way because I love to ride but unfortunately I like to take a couple of beer with me.....and I mean a couple. Does'nt change who i am but your absolutely entitled to your beliefs

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Well do not get me wrong everyone is entitled to have a couple. have had some bad experiences with having guys drinking and getting stoned and having them get lost and getting that hero attitude and only makes for a bad day for the rest of the crew. I have many people I ride with and depending on who I ride with dictates where I ride.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trust me, I've had my experiences with all kinds as well. I like to think that I'm a very responsible rider. I ride with a very great group that are the same. We do have few but that's where it ends. We give everyone a chance to ride with us once but if someone over steps the boundries, than they're told. after that.....too bad for them.

rugbynitro

Reaction score
I'd go up with you, but the snow depth is still a little low for me.

I'm just sitting here waiting and dreaming........:snow:

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody riding on Sat.Nov. 27th? Heading out but not sure where I'm going yet but will be going for sure

rugbynitro

Reaction score
I'm game Idog, but it's hard to find some riding that's close by without landmines. :i_need_snow:

Anyone know where it's deep and safe to ride this weekend?

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k May head to honeymoon on sat. to break the trail in. Will know by 8 tonight

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For anybody interested, there will b a few of us heading out tmr. morning {Dec. 1st} We will b meeting at the Valleyview Husky at 7:30 morning. Any questions u can pm me back tonight or call me at 318-0759. I will b home all night

rugbynitro

Reaction score
Good times Idog! Even though conditions and weather prevented us from getting to where the real fun was, it was a great day for a first day of the season rip!!

We'll ride again soon. Still working on Blue Lake.........:xmas-smiley-010:

Skidoo69

Reaction score
I'm in too for meeting new riders that like to just ride..... hard all day. I get a crack out of people who think their sled is great on fuel..... Its cause ur at the bottom of the hill eating lunch rather than riding...lol. If ur gonna spend the money to get ur ass out there u'd best giver.!!!!!!!!! Any time anyone wants to hit the Kamloops area count me in.

Cheers

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed up Lichen yesterday. Conditions were very bad. A real lack of snow in that area. There is def. more out East more. Gonna head to Blue lk. on Friday Dec. 2nd for those that are interested. Will be taking my gf. with me. There was more snow there 2 weeks ago then there was on Lichen. [prbly about 5 feet] The driving time is about the same as to Lichen or Crowfoot. Nice warming cabin at the base of a play hill and lots of open area around for all types of riders. I will be working today but u can pm me back or leave a msg. on my phone. 318-0759

Top Bottom