Just use some common sense-- if you got any.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono::realmad:Just need a spot to vent here, as this has happenned once already this season and with the grooming coming to an end it won't be long and guys will have to drive up the trails to find snow to unload.

My anger and frustration is for all the Idiots that drive up the trail with their 4x4 with all season tires and no chains with the 4 place enclosed trailer, why must you park and unload in the middle of the trail, then bugger off sledding without the courtesy of pulling your rig off to the side so as others can get by if need be? Or better yet, get your rig stuck and jacknifed on the trail and then do the same? Do you think you are the only people in the world that are going sledding that day!! I've come across this so many times in Mcbride that I've had enough, and this past weekend was the nerve breaker, I own a trail capable rig and the gear to get to the snow even in June and July, there is nothing more frustrating than coming down off the hill, loading up, heading down the trail and coming across one of these morons units and no one around. Same goes for heading up the trail and coming to one of these Idiots, and knowing the snow is still a km or 2 farther up and making me ride my sled up in the dirt and mud, just because the jackass couldn't make it thru a bad section. There should be a law that prevents morons from hauling there 4 place trailers up these trails in the spring, only trucks with decks or open 2 place trailers that can be easily manhandled should be allowed up the trails in the spring. 4 place trailers are to be left in the parking lots and on the highway not up a muddy, snow covered spring trail.

I'm not just picking on the 4 place guys here, I've come across a few dipshits with 2 place opens in tow, and some with 2 wheel drive trucks as well, it just seems the majority of time it's the big enclosed rig that is the culprit.

Take note, if you are one of these guilty buggers or with one , stop and think before you leave your rig to go riding, can others get by???? if the answer is no then remedy the situation before you go riding, because should I be headed to the same spot or already up there before you and come down to find the trail blocked you will be the one that's in for a hell of a surprise when you get back to your rig!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering myself how people get up in the late season, and though truck and deck or two place or the best idea is that gentleman on here with the rhyno and trailer. But your saying guys take there 4 place trailers up the trail? that crazy, I've seen guys at renshaw that couldn't maneover a 4 place in the parking lot let alone the trail up.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well put cr500r:D Venting feels great hey!!!!!!
A well put though, just remember these dummies are the ones that are going to rule the world. Were doomed.:rant::rant::eek::eek:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good points and can't argue with you on this topic. People don't think and it like when they park and don't leave you any room to load.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atta boy Dave, tell them to get there head out of there ass. This makes my blood boil too. I back you up 100% on this one. When is your next trip to McBride we should meet up for a ride, i had fun riding with your family last year in April.

Scot

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, First instinct would be to slash tires, but I'm not that type to destroy even a morons vehicle, although, letting the air out of every tire on the truck and trailer and tossing the valve cores would be acceptable, but only after towing the unit out of the way and into the ditch. :perfect10:

Scot, not sure when the next trip is, just got back from there on monday. Will send you an e-mail, would be nice to hook up with you for sure.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just leave a HOT STEAMING CH!T on his WINDSHIELD

:D

This was definitely the first instinct, a for sure sign to tell them they are a terd. The second thought that generated from this was to pack some of that $hit in to the door handles and tailgate ( while wearing some latex gloves of course) that would be leaving them to" handle" a really $hitty situation.:clap2:

G

Guest1

This was definitely the first instinct The second thought that generated from this was to pack some of that $hit in to the door handles and tailgate :clap2:

Fuggin EH!!!....a nice smear of CH!T across the windshield and all the door handles.

:D

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said.... CR500R

I've run into that problem before.... takes hours to get these idiots turned around... winching their rig sideways because they can't turn the darn thing... dropping trailers off the shoulder.....

Coming down 4 hours after you've left the mountain....

Its a pain.... :realmad:

:nono::realmad:Just need a spot to vent here, as this has happenned once already this season and with the grooming coming to an end it won't be long and guys will have to drive up the trails to find snow to unload.

My anger and frustration is for all the Idiots that drive up the trail with their 4x4 with all season tires and no chains with the 4 place enclosed trailer, why must you park and unload in the middle of the trail, then bugger off sledding without the courtesy of pulling your rig off to the side so as others can get by if need be? Or better yet, get your rig stuck and jacknifed on the trail and then do the same? Do you think you are the only people in the world that are going sledding that day!! I've come across this so many times in Mcbride that I've had enough, and this past weekend was the nerve breaker, I own a trail capable rig and the gear to get to the snow even in June and July, there is nothing more frustrating than coming down off the hill, loading up, heading down the trail and coming across one of these morons units and no one around. Same goes for heading up the trail and coming to one of these Idiots, and knowing the snow is still a km or 2 farther up and making me ride my sled up in the dirt and mud, just because the jackass couldn't make it thru a bad section. There should be a law that prevents morons from hauling there 4 place trailers up these trails in the spring, only trucks with decks or open 2 place trailers that can be easily manhandled should be allowed up the trails in the spring. 4 place trailers are to be left in the parking lots and on the highway not up a muddy, snow covered spring trail.

I'm not just picking on the 4 place guys here, I've come across a few dipshits with 2 place opens in tow, and some with 2 wheel drive trucks as well, it just seems the majority of time it's the big enclosed rig that is the culprit.

Take note, if you are one of these guilty buggers or with one , stop and think before you leave your rig to go riding, can others get by???? if the answer is no then remedy the situation before you go riding, because should I be headed to the same spot or already up there before you and come down to find the trail blocked you will be the one that's in for a hell of a surprise when you get back to your rig!!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its that time of the season for sure. We were talking about this very issue at lunch. Trucks with decks and 4x4 for sure.Large trailers have their benifits and their problems. Just remember guys people have to come up and down these trails so stay over and leave romm for vehicles to pass. Thanks enjoy the rest of the season and don`t forget your latex gloves just incase!!!

Top Bottom