just a reminder for anyone going out riding.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helmets save live's period.

bikes weigh just to damn much now aday's to stop them with just your skull.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very well said. I find it perplexing that the law says you have to register and insure your quad, but you do not have to where a helmet. The wife gives me crap if I even try to unload the quad without my helmet on...

No one would pull over! Ive seen riders blast off and laugh at the cops on road/ campgrounds ect... cops hands are tied they can't chase... then we wonder why our sport gets so much bad press and we get slowly squeezed out of good riding area... most of which the trails exist cause of our sport! We are much luckier then our brothers to the south as we have tonnes of land to play with so some small closures don't really affect us...

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to start remembering to take the damn thing off before I try and lick the windshield tho...

No no.. Just need to get the window lickin friendly variety

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345405334580.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345405334580.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 85

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea and my parents drove just once without a helmet, only once. its been almost 3 weeks of intensive care.

Gank I am praying that everyone is ok. It kind of makes me shake my head when people don't want to wear a helmet. In BC you have to, so I get to see, and fit those who are coming in Begrudging the simple thing that can save their life. I had a couple complain that helmets were too heavy, that it flattened their hair, it was too hot. If you aren't willing to wear the gear, you probably shouldn't be out there playing in my opinion.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from crowsnest pass rode over 200 klm met a group on sat. from sparwood coolers full of beer and less than half had helmets on we had a 11year old with us that rolled his quad he had helmet and chest protector quad rolled over him and all that got hurt was his knee his helmet did save his head without it there would have been major damage and it all happened in about 10 seconds

Top Bottom