Is man made climate change real?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last week Canada was warming twice as fast as the rest of the world and today three times as fast.Simply amazing what rolls out of Turdeaus mouth as he is flitting around the world preaching his mantra.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup all the snow melted away in my yard too -we are screwed ,I’m sure Revelstoke will soon be oceanfront.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All kidding aside this Wiki article is a very good and worthwhile read on atmospheric CO2 levels

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide_in_Earth's_atmosphere

A lot of facts, figures and assumptions made in that long article. In my opinion it supports the fact that CO2 is increasing in our atmosphere. The lowest and highest concentrations are 180 ppm (ice ages) and 4000 ppm (Cambrian period). We are sitting at 410 ppm today.

Because of the following statement in the first part of the article I think this is just another article to 'prove' a point of view. We all know you can prove anything if you start out with a predetermined goal.

"The present concentration is the highest in the last 800,000[SUP][6][/SUP] and possibly even the last 20 million years.[SUP][7][/SUP] The increase has been caused by human activities, particularly the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation.[SUP][8][/SUP] This increase of CO2 and other long-lived greenhouse gases in Earth's atmosphere has produced the current episode of global warming."

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fact is that the CO2 levels change AFTER the temps change, not the other way. Another fact is that the #1 "greenhouse gas" is......drum roll......water vapor.

Wait a minute.........you aren’t daring to question the official scientific consensus that has already been decided on are you???

DENIER!!!!

Last edited:

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3dd51e2a73764d7b316b7eb3195749ae.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The planet is full of carbon,,, how can you tax something that was here before humans showed up... Ha

The whole thing is silly as the planet will decide when it's had enough of humans...

It will continue its trip threw space with or without us...

Time to fuel up and get at the day,,, I'll try my best to throttle back when I get to the big hill,,, """Not.""" LOL

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The planet is full of carbon,,, how can you tax something that was here before humans showed up... Ha

The whole thing is silly as the planet will decide when it's had enough of humans...

It will continue its trip threw space with or without us...

Time to fuel up and get at the day,,, I'll try my best to throttle back when I get to the big hill,,, """Not.""" LOL

the Honda, just keeps chugging along.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Icke believes that the universe is made up of "vibrational" energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions that share the same space.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP] He believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, also known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood", the Illuminati, or the 'elite', manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP][SUP][19][/SUP] He claims many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and are propelling humanity toward an Orwellian global fascist state, or New World Order, a post-truth era where freedom of speech is ended.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][20][/SUP][SUP][21][/SUP] Icke believes that the only way this 'Archontic' influence can be defeated is if people wake up to "the truth" and fill their hearts with love.[SUP][15][/SUP] Critics have accused Icke of being a Holocaust denierand antisemite, claims he denies.[SUP][22][/SUP][SUP][23]

LMFAO! GO TAKE A HIKE SCIENCE!!![/SUP]

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Icke believes that the universe is made up of "vibrational" energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions that share the same space.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP] He believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, also known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood", the Illuminati, or the 'elite', manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP][SUP][19][/SUP] He claims many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and are propelling humanity toward an Orwellian global fascist state, or New World Order, a post-truth era where freedom of speech is ended.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][20][/SUP][SUP][21][/SUP] Icke believes that the only way this 'Archontic' influence can be defeated is if people wake up to "the truth" and fill their hearts with love.[SUP][15][/SUP] Critics have accused Icke of being a Holocaust denierand antisemite, claims he denies.[SUP][22][/SUP][SUP][23]

LMFAO! GO TAKE A HIKE SCIENCE!!![/SUP]

Yep seems kinda nutty for sure , Just too bad that when it comes to the , save the planet/global warming/climate change issue, the majority of his comments about historical weather patterns and trends and cycles have been proven statistically true. A repeat of current cycles, except their was no,industrialized society to blame it on. Global alarmism is a huge industry, and the ones it benefits the most is certainly the grant funded “scientists” and probably almost as much , the media who always needs a global drama filled crisis. Read a thing the other day I agree with , a comment about Canadians. “ Why are Canadians such schmucks when it comes to this save the planet stuff ? Blessed with natural riches most countries envy , and instead of managing and utilizing these resources , we instead allow an idealist global viewpoint that minimizes the benefits to Canadians that , with proper management could Canada to flourish and prosper.
I’m not saying environment be damned, but I am saying that relative to the rest of the world , our footprint and pollution contribution is a friggen drop in the bucket. What we do or don’t do , is basically moot.
Global shmucks must be how we are looked at by so many around the world, especially America, nobody is benefitting from our stupidity more than them.

Top Bottom