Is it meeeee or???

salbendidi

Reaction score
i seem to find skidoo riders to be the most flatheaded azzholes to talk to or deal with. its always something with them!! i have never seen so many people stand behind such a pos product. time after time getting fffffukt by there own country made product.

dont get me wrong there all junk, and i dont think 1 is better then the other.

but come on, thread after thread its the same old bs!

some are better then others but you can sure tell where the french candian blood runs thick!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its no different than chev-ford-dodge...... just get used to it.... or choke on a wiener....

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This would be one way to get some attention.... why dont you tell us how you really feel .

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rotax or Kotex, both made for p.......s!

Last edited by a moderator:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seem to find skidoo riders to be the most flatheaded azzholes to talk to or deal with. its always something with them!! i have never seen so many people stand behind such a pos product. time after time getting fffffukt by there own country made product.

some are better then others but you can sure tell where the french candian blood runs thick!

i do my fair share of bugging folks but at the end of the day i dont wish anyones sled to grenade ...but also be there to help if needed

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's definitely YOU :p

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its just you. All make owners are like that. Its all good hearted.

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seem to find skidoo riders to be the most flatheaded azzholes to talk to or deal with. its always something with them!! i have never seen so many people stand behind such a pos product.

I didnt realize standing behind the machine I ride makes me a flatheaded azzhole. They all have their issues...but im gonna rep the one I ride! Would look pretty stupid if I was bashing away at the brand that I ride...
Couple little tweeks and my "pos product" kicks the crap out of kitties, poos and yammies all day!:d:beer::d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt realize standing behind the machine I ride makes me a flatheaded azzhole. They all have their issues...but im gonna rep the one I ride! Would look pretty stupid if I was bashing away at the brand that I ride...
Couple little tweeks and my "pos product" kicks the crap out of kitties, poos and yammies all day!:d:beer::d[/QUO

x2

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes my head is flat

and im kind of an azzhole

and my skidoo hasnt broken down yet.

but i do run good oil LOLOLOL

its tough when you own the best product to watch everything else fail and not say anything about it...

trust me if i had the ability to zip my lips i would...but then threads like this wouldne exist :D

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

You callin MAXWELL an azzhole????????????

Unklsnomobile

Reaction score
I think it's just you. But here's some advice. Expect everyone to be an azzhole, then no one will disappoint you:d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are u going to take that maxwell?????????????????????????

an azzhole i mean

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh no are they going to the parking lot?? I couldn't find it the last time??

Top Bottom