Is Gen4 a game changer?

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huge game changer! I just spent 3 days and road over 300km in 6-8ft of fresh. The handling is incredible over the xm and the throttle response is unheard of. Just point and shoot! Little worried about the new brake as we sled ski a lot and where they put it is retarded if you use hard boots but other than that no complaints what-so-ever.

For 2 days the only sleds that were not stuck were our G4's. There was about 20-30 people stuck everywhere and never made it up into the alpine.That just shows you these things are that much better than what everyone else has.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Huge game changer! I just spent 3 days and road over 300km in 6-8ft of fresh. The handling is incredible over the xm and the throttle response is unheard of. Just point and shoot! Little worried about the new brake as we sled ski a lot and where they put it is retarded if you use hard boots but other than that no complaints what-so-ever.

For 2 days the only sleds that were not stuck were our G4's. There was about 20-30 people stuck everywhere and never made it up into the alpine.That just shows you these things are that much better than what everyone else has.
6 to 8 feet of FRESH?!?!?!? I says pardon?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent!
How about some pics.

May have to go for road trip and test the "game changer "
lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent!
How about some pics.

May have to go for road trip and test the "game changer "
lol

Didnt take many pics, but trust me it is DEEP in Revy,,, Ill snap one just for you tomorrow....

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol. I love these stories. 8 ft ????????

PolarisAssault91

Reaction score
Was out yesterday. BC coast. Yes there is a ton of snow out there lol..Probed 210cm 130 last 3 days 60+ past 24hrs. When you're getting stuck downhill you know its deep. Lucky to make it 100m without getting stuck

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess you should get a doo doo 850 they handle 8 ft of fresh no problem..... love mine but I'm sure 8 ft of fresh pow would be a game changer and not the 850 Gen 4........ snow is great keep it comin......

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Another wet dream eh ^^^

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This message has been brought to you by the "Maxwell/Doo is Great Foundation".
I'm guessing the I'm local factor of 50% has not been worked in to the report
That would be 50%of the entire report.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some guys ride, others sit around the cabin and drink beer...

300 is easy in thee days...........it's the 8' part. Pic of snow pole at the cabin please!

Stories of great snowfalls need picture proof of the cabin or snowpoles that some cabin have.
8' report and suck next t a tee is just lame unless you own a hotel in town.

People actually drive10-12 hours to ride based on site reports so a meaningful pic to us schmoes is nice.

Last edited:

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was gunna sno check then decided not to now regretting it but found a 154x3 sp in the gen 4 what was the dif between sp and x models besides the shocks?

Top Bottom